Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
in solo mode (not to be confused with single)

=O there's still people who play solo mode? I played on a solo machine when I went to Vegas once...I'll just say that I decided to stick with singles/doubles
biggrin.gif

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is the tx6500.

http://www.futuremax.nl/product_info.php?p...ate_banner_id=1

it looks very good and it comes with rail + you can use it on all console systems .. good deal for me
smile.gif

EDIT: Anyway in what game and mode do you need the side arrow corners... i havent seen it in extreme though ?

You know on your konami pad, how it has the X and O on the top left and right? Well, if you step on those, it triggers down and right. If you start to play heavy mode, your feet will be all over the place, and it can be very easy to hit those corners very eaisly, lowering your score. In the menu of all the DDR games you have a choice to turn off the controller, which turns off the corners, making your score better, but that option isnt avaliable in Extreme.

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, but your pad your talking about has the corner buttons, they're just labled X O. But it dosen't matter, you can still play singles.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DDR is awesome but I dunno I don't play too much DDR nowadays I guess, I have a good home setup though it's not often used... but then I don't really like the idea of excessive exercising when I'm already underweight. Nowadays I only usually play it when I go down the beach - can't beat a bit of SuperNova at only 50p for 3 songs! ^^

I've AA'd a few heavy songs but nothing too special. Earlier this year I was trying to get into PIU on a half decent level before the local arcade sadly removed the machine ;_; and prior to that I used to be pretty good at ITG last year (could get 90%+ on most songs), but havn't really played it since last summer (kinda got fed up with the songs lol).

Regarding the tx6500... in the past tx pads have had mixed reviews, though saying that most of the negative comments seem to have been towards units sold in the US (most of which are refurbished so I've heard). I have an old pair of tx pads without a bar and they are just about adequate for heavy songs but definately not upto arcade standard - miles better than plastic pads though. =)
I persume these 6500 mats are much better than my old things, though you may still want to check somewhere say www.ddrfreak.com to see what others say about them. Red Octane also do some quite good metal pads if I recall though I'm not sure how easily available they are in the EU.

smile.gif

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DDR is awesome but I dunno I don't play too much DDR nowadays I guess, I have a good home setup though it's not often used... but then I don't really like the idea of excessive exercising when I'm already underweight. Nowadays I only usually play it when I go down the beach - can't beat a bit of SuperNova at only 50p for 3 songs! ^^

I've AA'd a few heavy songs but nothing too special. Earlier this year I was trying to get into PIU on a half decent level before the local arcade sadly removed the machine ;_; and prior to that I used to be pretty good at ITG last year (could get 90%+ on most songs), but havn't really played it since last summer (kinda got fed up with the songs lol).

Regarding the tx6500... in the past tx pads have had mixed reviews, though saying that most of the negative comments seem to have been towards units sold in the US (most of which are refurbished so I've heard). I have an old pair of tx pads without a bar and they are just about adequate for heavy songs but definately not upto arcade standard - miles better than plastic pads though. =)
I persume these 6500 mats are much better than my old things, though you may still want to check somewhere say www.ddrfreak.com to see what others say about them. Red Octane also do some quite good metal pads if I recall though I'm not sure how easily available they are in the EU.

smile.gif

Nice! SuperNova, still waiting to try that out, can't find a machine. It's dancing stage out there in EU, aint it?

Oh, and I've heard only bad things about Red Octane pads, but that was when I was on the Cobalt Flux forums, so it just might be a little biast.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users