Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise launches on Steam today

The sequel to cult classic Deadly Premonition is launching on Steam today for $39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99, with a 30% launch window discount. Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise launched on Switch back in 2020, but was plagued by performance issues, mainly revolving around a consistently low framerate. The new PC port touts a higher framerate, improved resolution and lower loading times, likely providing the definitive Deadly Premonition 2 experience. The Steam version will also have achievements.

:arrow: Deadly Premonition 2 Steam page

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Deadly Premonition is one of those beautiful train wrecks that has to be played to be believed. It pushes the needle on the scale so far past bad that it swings back into good, magnificent even. I quite enjoyed the sequel, even if performance was spotty on the Switch, and if extensive experience with SWERY’s games taught me anything, I expect this game to have issues at the starting line as well. It’s almost priced into the package, and I hope it won’t turn people away from the title.

Segger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought it soon as I saw that it was released and then promptly got a refund, it's such a lazy switch port and even though I'm sure it runs WAY better than on the switch, it still has no mouse/keyb support (fine I guess, I was using a controller anyhow) and ZERO display options, you can't even window the game. I'll wait for it to inevitably be $5 and by then there'll be enough mods to hopefully make the textures at least look good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman +1