OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that sounds manipulative
What does?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I wouldn't call her psychopathic, just maybe....attention seeking? Tell her what you think. Ignoring it would make things more awkward than they already are, and possibly give her the wrong message. Good luck tho.
thanks for the adivce

She certainly sounds like she's seeking attention. I think you've made a good choice by cutting off your friendship with her, but if she does come talk to you, you need to explain what went wrong. Don't hide like a coward, tell her the truth if she doesn't realize it yet. If she continues trying to bother you after that simply ignore her, but you need to at least let her know why. Hopefully she won't cause you any more problems, but in my experience its difficult to get people like this to leave you alone. They'll follow you around in an attempt to create drama.
this. is so true. Ive given her another chance 3 times now, but everytime she does something even worse than the last.

I'd say give her a chance to build trust and friendship if she wants to. Once she starts seeking attention, lying or being manipulative say you won't have any of it. As simple no and walk away.

Well that's how I deal with these people...
shes always attention seeking. Even when something bad happens to me.... for example, I remember one day (MArch) I said my grandpa died yesterday and she said hers did too, on the same day.

YOU'RE the psychopath, get therapy
please go away troll.

@OP is this your "friend"?
nah just a troll

Attention seeking. Cancerous as fuck. I hope you can avoid her as much as possible.
yep. she is

Give her the adress of this page.
definitely not. lol. She would just tell her parents, which seem to be just as psycho as her, and they would try to get my families number somehow (She has mine but shes blocked)

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say to her exactly what you is thinking and why and the advice of your friends and give her a chance to explain yourself. Say how much it is being ankward for you and what she thinks about it. Then with her answer you stop or keep her friandship. She will know why you had your choice. I think is better than ignore her in a coward way.
Since you is being true theres no reason you need to keep your head down after this. Be polite, be nice.
yeah wish me luck. We have open house were we get our schedules tomorrow....hoping not to see her

ThePanchamBros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah middle school. i would just try to avoid her/not talk to her until she gets the picture. if she doesn't then just tell her straight up you don't want to be friends with her anymore because of the way she's been acting.
yeah I hope I don't have to see her tomorrow night cus we have open house

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Women. Can't live with them, can't shoot them. You could shoot them but it'd be illegal unless you're a Muslim (drum roll rim shot).

Well kid, looks like u had an experience with your average woman.
Best advice I can tell you is never get too close with any of them. Good luck!

Reactions: Ricken

ThePanchamBros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Women. Can't live with them, can't shoot them. You could shoot them but it'd be illegal unless you're a Muslim (drum roll rim shot).

Well kid, looks like u had an experience with your average woman.
Best advice I can tell you is never get too close with any of them. Good luck!
lol what

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because I said I didn't neccarsarily agree with the idea of being gay, but I don't have a problem with people who are. She started swearing at me and started calling me homophobic because of my religious beliefs.

EDIT:
You guys are so helpful. thank you. This is why I love GBATemp :)
Stop right there dude.
Avoid her with everything you have within your power.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKJyCeQck4