Poland
udydLxY.jpg

The Game of Shadow.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Probably administrators of Sonic Retro Forum are completely wrong spreading missinformations about the other users especially like me. Several years after Sega partnershipped with IDW Publishing I realized that I don't like Diamond Cutters at all. So even when Sega had to quit partnership with Archie Comics they could still focus on Freedom Fighters because even Ken Penders doesn't even own them. I mean I hate such changes I prefer a routine. I think that maybe sometimes routine makes things better than changes.
For instance it's gonna be it.
They probably know nothing about Asperger's Syndrome which is Autism Spectrum.
8mt3ksC.png

https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?threads/read-the-rules-so-you-can-be-cool.11220/

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Probably administrators of Sonic Retro Forum are completely wrong spreading missinformations about the other users especially like me. Several years after Sega partnershipped with IDW Publishing I realized that I don't like Diamond Cutters at all. So even when Sega had to quit partnership with Archie Comics they could still focus on Freedom Fighters because even Ken Penders doesn't even own them. I mean I hate such changes I prefer a routine. I think that maybe sometimes routine makes things better than changes.
For instance it's gonna be it.
They probably know nothing about Asperger's Syndrome which is Autism Spectrum.
8mt3ksC.png

https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?threads/read-the-rules-so-you-can-be-cool.11220/
Honestly speaking in 100 % of honesty nobody asked Sega for Echidna Tribe,Team Chaotix,Team Dark,Babylon Rogues,Diamond Cutters,Jackal Squad.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Honestly speaking in 100 % of honesty nobody asked Sega for Echidna Tribe,Team Chaotix,Team Dark,Babylon Rogues,Diamond Cutters,Jackal Squad.
For instance even The Resistance from Sonic Forces,Team Rose,Team,Team Dark,Team Chaotix,Team Sonic(Knuckles the Echidna as one of descendants of Echidna Tribe ancestors) from Sonic Heroes.
NOBODY ASKED FOR THIS.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS.
It sounds like what both Adam Jensen and JC Denton from Deus Ex might say.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Besides what's her ScarredSun problem the administrator of Sonic Retro Forum with for instance having my own vision of Sonic X-Treme other than Michael Kosaka and Christian Senn one of former Sega Technical Institute employees? This Sonic game was rushed up too much anyway.
ztqhoAc.png

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Lori jackrabbit as wererabbit

View attachment 419249
Besides probably by me not having enough money for new another second HDD or SSD hard drive with wider digital space due to some major financial problems I wouldn’t do such character mod for instance in Sonic Unleashed also because for instance in Sonic Retro Forum articles it might lack of digital tutorials for Sonic Unleashed. Usually there are articles about for instance Sonic Generations Modding Tutorials(possibly still currently considered as outdated).
I hope that at least for instance it will be allowable for LEOTCK. I guess this is of how CIA are hiding the most classified ultra top secret physical and digital copies of their own documents.
kAesbQO.png

I hope that he will at least allow me to do so to remain it that way as some traces of digital history.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
LKV31C5.png

That’s Minerva Mink in Montauk Chair/Montauk Project,USS Eldridge/Philadelphia Experiment,Stargate Portal/Stargate Project,Bermuda Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
LKV31C5.png

That’s Minerva Mink in Montauk Chair/Montauk Project,USS Eldridge/Philadelphia Experiment,Stargate Portal/Stargate Project,Bermuda Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
LKV31C5.png

It’s like multiple timelines split from Rick and Morty a’la Animaniacs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto