Gaming Delete 8 GB Doom update

chr0m

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there any way to delete this and still be able to play the game? It's taking up 8 GB on my MicroSD, which is a waste when it only contains multiplayer, which I don't care for.

I know I could have just not installed the update and I could still play, but it seems that once you install an update the game will no longer work once you delete it.

Is there any method using CFW or something that will let me do this? Where is the info stored that tells the Switch that a game has been played with an update installed before?

Trappie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Uninstall the game, then install the game, anytime it asks for an update click ‘cancel and launch the game’.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Uninstall the game, then install the game, anytime it asks for an update click ‘cancel and launch the game’.
preety sure the cartridge cant be uninstalled and seems he is suing the physical version, also if he played with update then his save will never work without the update, and i readed once you install a game update even if you uninstall everything and put in the cartridge the game will no longer start without the updates.

chr0m

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
preety sure the cartridge cant be uninstalled and seems he is suing the physical version, also if he played with update then his save will never work without the update, and i readed once you install a game update even if you uninstall everything and put in the cartridge the game will no longer start without the updates.

Exactly this

charles246810

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually posted the same question I have my back up of doom and wanted to play it but now it won't let me it keeps saying u can't play online I was thinking how to get it working so I can play. Online play isn't important with nintendo at this time.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol