Denmark Made 1:1 Replica of Itself in Minecraft.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the download calculator is right. It would take me 122:10:04, which is 5 days, 10 minutes and 4 seconds. No internet cap.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
I'd have a $700 internet bill :/

That's because I have a 500GB limit, I pay a dollar for each subsequent GB, plus the other things on the account (Phone and TV).

That's the worst kind of internet there is and should be illegal. In here we have literally unlimited 3G connections available (fucking 3G!), some operators have decided to put transfer limits but after the limit you are just prioritized lowest possible instead of asking for more money. With wireless connections it's understandable as more users means everyone gets laggy connection but if you are using wired one at least I would be super mad. 500GB isn't enough at all in month.

And I'm also reading how much time people would have to spend to download it - I would download it with internet designed for mobile phones under 2 days (if it downloaded little over avarage speed whole time)! How shitty internet connections people have? :D

loco365

Trophies
XP
That's the worst kind of internet there is and should be illegal. In here we have literally unlimited 3G connections available (fucking 3G!), some operators have decided to put transfer limits but after the limit you are just prioritized lowest possible instead of asking for more money. With wireless connections it's understandable as more users means everyone gets laggy connection but if you are using wired one at least I would be super mad. 500GB isn't enough at all in month.

And I'm also reading how much time people would have to spend to download it - I would download it with internet designed for mobile phones under 2 days (if it downloaded little over avarage speed whole time)! How shitty internet connections people have? :D

I'm on 40Mb/s, though. The lowest, 20, has no cap.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My connection would take 446.4 hours, which is 18.6 days, and a day is approx. 86,400 seconds (60 seconds x 60 minutes x 24 hours), that would be....oh, only 1,607,040 seconds. No thanks :D

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Next up: Planet Earth.

How else are we going to get out and explore the world?

http://xkcd.com/1169/ ?

I mean sometimes there are even pokemon, treasure maps and dragon quest.

Edit. Forgot to also say "kids today"... back in my day if we were getting a large file you split that up between a bunch of you and ferried it around on discs so you could all make the complete version.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Meh... all these computer generated maps do not impress me at all. When people build stuff block for block... thats an achievement!

*cracks neck*

One universe in cube form.
unicube.jpg

Reactions: BvanBart

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2 That's what God's saying to all of us after we die. lmao