djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m not saying my deck is going to be my hackintosh replacement ….
… but after falling in love with the changes and tweaks I did to the KDE desktop layout..
… I’m just waiting for an official dock for opinions

AD0A5050-E1E7-46FB-BC3C-8B88114737F8.jpeg

Last edited by djpannda,
Reactions: Xzi

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why wait, if I might ask?

I get that it gets the "valve tested" seal of approval (and probably etsy skins as well), but I've heard a couple people mention a regular USB-C type dock works fine.

I've got one at my job (an USB-C type dock...not the etsy skin ;) ), so though it's not mine I'll at least try it to see how well all peripherals work...

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why wait, if I might ask?

I get that it gets the "valve tested" seal of approval (and probably etsy skins as well), but I've heard a couple people mention a regular USB-C type dock works fine.

I've got one at my job (an USB-C type dock...not the etsy skin ;) ), so though it's not mine I'll at least try it to see how well all peripherals work...
The current "dock" is a flimsy hub and its all over the place
I know the issue will be solved with a real usb dock but I rather wait for official one if im going to spend over 100$ for one.
and My Hackintosh (although old ) still pretty speedy with 16gig of ram. I just cant upgrade the Mac OS as I still using 1050ti and new Mac OS is does not have the drivers for NVIDA cards

Reactions: Taleweaver

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: