Hacking Desperate Enough for FFXV Royal Pack fpkg to Buy Own PS4 -- Possible for me to Upload?

wad11656

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so what if I bought a legit PS4 and bought the Royal Pack DLC from PSN? Could I then dump and share the pkg somehow?

Or would the only possible way to dump the pkg be to have the legal pkg on a 5.05 console?

Royal Pack DLC came out March 6, 2018, just before the March 8 5.50 update, so it should be 5.05 compatible. Yet, I can't find a pkg dump download anywhere

wad11656

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure it's out there. Try checking different region versions for the dlc.
I've reached a point of "desperation" and posted my expensive idea here because I feel I have done an exhaustive search. I would be elated to be proven wrong with a link to the fpkg.

Even if I can't get the fpkg for free from another source, I have this itch to at least contribute to the community by sharing the fpkg myself if I can..Thus my idea to buy an up-to-date PSN-connected PS4 and buy & dump the pkg myself, which I'd like confirmation as being possible (Or if I'd have to make the purchase on a 5.05 console)

EDIT: I got word that this DLC has a server check so it can't be dumped..

Last edited by wad11656,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@wad11656
To dump the DLC you need to be on firmware 5.05/5.07 or below.
To connect to PSN to buy or download any DLC you need to be on or next to the latest firmware version so it can't be done.:(

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: wad11656

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW