• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 49,961
  • Replies 328
  • Likes 18
D

Deleted User

OP
Is the Battery Desync Bug fixed in the Kernel you guys use? I dont want to open um my Switch again to Sync it up again.

there is no fix and wont be any you may need to ask the fail0verflow guys , ScriesM wrote on Reswitched that he could write down an Sync script but it would turn things into chaos coz it would work for some people and for others not

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The games run too fast, there is an issue with the vsync and all games run between 100% and 200% of their intended speed. Not very nice.

NightStorm1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
there is no fix and wont be any you may need to ask the fail0verflow guys , ScriesM wrote on Reswitched that he could write down an Sync script but it would turn things into chaos coz it would work for some people and for others not

Good to know. This makes Linux pretty much useless until thats fixed.

Last edited by NightStorm1000,

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
None ? Or help me figure out the correct configuration to fix this (and screen tearing) ?
ahh, okay xP I thought it's worth using already.
can you send me the direct link to the source code? I'll try to help you out (can't promise to get something to work, haven't done much with stuff for Nintendo Switch yet (only 3DS)).

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
None ? Or help me figure out the correct configuration to fix this (and screen tearing) ?

Screen Tearing must be an Internal RetroArch issue? had that with Homebrews on 3.0 using RetroArch aswell , and about games too fast you need to use a script to force the framerate to 30 fps

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ahh, okay xP I thought it's worth using already.
can you send me the direct link to the source code? I'll try to help you out (can't promise to get something to work, haven't done much with stuff for Nintendo Switch yet (only 3DS)).

every help is perfect bro

Reactions: xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Natehaxx

Are you on ubuntu 18.04 by chance? Ubuntu really fudged that release. I hate 18.04. So much in fact, that i switched to Debian ... I was getting the glob.c thing too on ubuntu 18.
After switching to Deb, it compiled perfectly. I did have to add like a uapi folder somewhere that it was missing. But that was it (copy paste uapi folder from same architecture/project to the missing location).

I've used ubuntu since 13.04. 18.04 is bullshit, and I probably won't go back

D

Deleted User

OP
@Natehaxx

Are you on ubuntu 18.04 by chance? Ubuntu really fudged that release. I hate 18.04. So much in fact, that i switched to Debian ... I was getting the glob.c thing too on ubuntu 18.
After switching to Deb, it compiled perfectly. I did have to add like a uapi folder somewhere that it was missing. But that was it (copy paste uapi folder from same architecture/project to the missing location).

I've used ubuntu since 13.04. 18.04 is bullshit, and I probably won't go back

can you upload me that folder and where i need to insert it ?

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to know. This makes Linux pretty much useless until thats fixed.
No, it doesn't. You can just stop the battery from desyncing. Charge to 100% in horizon. Power off. Boot to Linux. Either leave it plugged in the whole time, or plug in for a while before you shutdown Linux. 100% battery before, 100% battery after. Synced. Don't say things are useless just because you can't do it, or because it inconveniences you. Kthx

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Gimme a min. On the mighty throne ATM.

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok don't kill me bc I dont remember fully, as I was not documenting anything. The folder was /home/natehaxx/Lakka-LibreELEC-Lakka-V2.1-dev/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/linux-01b404c/include/uapi. This folder will give a compile error as it is missing somewhere (or was missing here, and I got it from another folder --one way or the other i cant remember). But it's definitely that one. Again, this won't fix the glob.c thing, that seems to be an environment issue. It can't be a toolchain issue, because @natinusala is a frigging BEAST scripting this whole friggin compile. Seriously, most beautiful work I have ever seen. I commend you @natinusala; just the sheer precision, forethought, detail... It's gorgeous....

Anyway, you'll know where the folder goes. His makefile continues, so once it errors, you add, and run the make command, it will continue until you make mrproper or clean

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5GPuvgFv1k