DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just found out the guest passes are worthless in two weeks. Anyone need one, just post here and I'll PM it to you.\

Gone. Just wait until the 16th and the demo should be available to download.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Still stuck at a2 inferno with my barb cause of gear check. I made to end of a2 but it's just too hard, I die too easily, there's nowhere to run and all enemies always hit me. They made the grinding for money crazy necessary so you can buy items which other players found in a3 and a4. It's just not fun playing A1 over and over and over and over because A2 is just that big of a threshold. :)
Rerolled a wiz and I'm at lvl 52 right now. Maxed exp gear ofc :D got +25% exp bonus thx to helm socket & ~280 exp per enemy i kill. It goes quite fast. But hell difficulty turns out pretty hard if u just play like this :) ie only exp and main stat gear.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I'm still stuck at act 3 in hell because on the way to Azmodan, I keep running into annoying elite combinations. Illusionist, plague, waller, enchanted succubi in my last attempt. I don't know if it's my vitality or my dps that's too low to survive the encounters.

D

Deleted User

I'm still stuck at act 3 in hell because on the way to Azmodan, I keep running into annoying elite combinations. Illusionist, plague, waller, enchanted succubi in my last attempt. I don't know if it's my vitality or my dps that's too low to survive the encounters.

Add me Originality - LunarXLA#1773 I can help you out with Hell. Azmodan himself is a joke. He's by far the easiest boss in the game. I'm stuck in the same Place as Elrinth, working towards grinding up money for items like StormShield, Yojimbo's Gold & String of Ears so that I can actually tank again.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
It's ok, I made it to Infernal. All it took was spending 100k on a good bow that increased my DPS to 17.9k and added 500 life on hit. Azmodan lasted all of 30 seconds and I got 7 achievements from him in the process. After that I breezed through act 4 and had no trouble with Diablo.

I'll add you anyway, once I wake up :P

D

Deleted User

You're lucky that's all you have to spend lol. I have to spend upwards of 3M to upgrade my gear to the next tier. Need specific legendaries like Justice Lantern, String of Ears, Stormshield, and possibly a Goldskin. Yet, all you Wizards and Demon Hunters have to do is run. XD.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Legendaries?
Those things are terrible unless they've already started buffing 'em, and I doubt that.

Anyway it's funny how much cheaper, and how much stronger stuff in the AH is. A week or two ago I bought a 1h spear with pretty high DPS for 120k, had like 600dps. Now the norm is about 760 or something, for as low as 15k. I cried a little.
It was expected of course...but damn. Just waiting for the AH to get cheaper and more powerful, one can easily start taking on inferno with cheap act3-4 inferno drops.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I've heard legendaries have a higher average point count, but a perfect rare (or even just magic) will always beat a perfect legendary.

As for progressing in tier... forget that, I spend every bit of my money just looking for the right stats at the cheapest end of the AH (usually spending 20-50k per item, and only going up to 100k on the weapon). I know there are weapons with 900 and more dps available (if I cared to afford them) but I'm settling for my 700 dps bow. Currently on around 25k+ dps (hard to measure now because I'm working on a crit-based build and Sharpshooter raises the dps counter by the second).

D

Deleted User

While you guys are generally correct, the thing is, at least in the case of barbarians/Monks

http://d3db.com/item/i/stormshield - up to 32% block chance, and % based damage reduction from both melee attacks, and specifically from elites.
http://d3db.com/item/i/justice-lantern - +11% chance to block is MASSIVE - off of a single item.
http://d3db.com/item/i/string-of-ears - 10-20% damage reduction from melee attacks.

At the time being the specific block and damage mitigation that these legendaries offer is unmatched.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've got a Diablo 3 guest pass from someone, but when I downloaded the Starter Edition from the Diablo 3 site, it takes ages to install.
The Setup has literally been on for 1 hour, it says "updating setup files" and is stuck about 3/4 of the way. I think it's downloading something, but I don't know for sure. I don't think it has even made a folder on my PC, I've checked C:/Program FIles and nothing is there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?