Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,595,378
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

DanielSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
oh yes i forgot to ask this and i am sorry if this has been asked before this is not the game right just a patch so if i wanted to play the game i have to get a copy of this and a copy of the game right

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yugix,You Forgot to Change This in the Items Description on the First Page.

(some valuables are not translated)

ZeroShadowMythos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have been watching this project for a while now and decided to join. What is left to do? I may be able to help out depending on what is left. I am thankful to you guys who help bring games to the US and other countries. Really it is the best and I want to help anyway I can. Again thank you for all your hard work.

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hello, I have been watching this project for a while now and decided to join. What is left to do? I may be able to help out depending on what is left. I am thankful to you guys who help bring games to the US and other countries. Really it is the best and I want to help anyway I can. Again thank you for all your hard work.
so its just the story line to do now?

No, now we are fixing the grammar, spelling and other mistakes.
Also, I was going through the game and found some restrictions in size of text and so. So, now we will fix all these before going to story.

Koribi

Trophies
Website
sethetech.koribi.net
XP
Country
Do you still need help? I may not be very good at translating Japanese to English. But if you need it, I could help with grammar issues or reformulating sentences, or anything like that.

I've been playing Digimon games since I was a kid, and therefore I would be honored to help you with this project.

Yours Truly
Koribi/Vincent

dendesan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Everyday I check this topic! :)
You're really awesome and I'm rooting for you, I'm sure the translation will be amazing. Keep up the good work, team!

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It will be Nice if Yugix have to Update the Translation Project with Progress with the Storyline Text Translation

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the last edit for the first post was september 11 2012. 13 days ago. not quite two weeks. a month or 3 or 6 months of waiting maybe but two weeks? cmon people!
You can't please everyone.
No matter how hard you try. Which is why some people stop trying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong