GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
onde que ta o link de download do jogo ja patched
where is the game llnk done patched

GBAtemp doesn't doesn't condone piracy.
Once the game has been completely translated they will make the patch available, and not the entire game patched.
And with that I mean that the game hasn't been fully translated.

It's also against the rules to speak in any other language other than English, but since you most likely used a translator, I'll translated what I just wrote above:

A GBAtemp não é a favor de pirataria.
Assim que o jogo estiver completamente traduzido, eles irão disponibilizar um patch, e não o jogo completo já com patch.
Basicamente, o que quero dizer é que o jogo ainda está a ser traduzido.

(Sorry about the Portuguese bit).

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
have temp tapch done ??
tem um patch pre feito que de pra usar ??
No, and stop using Google Translate for your own good. If you have more questions, I can answer via private messages.

Não, e pare de usar o Google Translate para seu próprio bem. Se você tem mais questões, eu posso responde-las via mensagens privadas.

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate not knowing how things are going..I hate waiting to play a game I'm dieing to play.. but I waited this long..I just hope its out BEFORE my birthday XD which is January 22th

Tylerrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate not knowing how things are going..I hate waiting to play a game I'm dieing to play.. but I waited this long..I just hope its out BEFORE my birthday XD which is January 22th

probably febuary.... i'll go with march. Some might say april though.

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably febuary.... i'll go with march. Some might say april though.

Naw they already said it will be done either this month but at latest January. So thats just tryin to troll us. I would understand even later if they get absolutely no work done, but these guys Always does something on it. even if its one packet a week

F-Stormer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't believe it's been about a year or two now since this project started! I remember first getting a PSP and looking forward to playing this game back then! I have to say, massive props go to the team of people who've been working on this from way back then to even now! Their patience with trolls, impatient fans, haters etc as well as with their own personal lives and work over the years have been incredible!
Most may be unappreciative of the team here, but I think I speak for a majority of the fans on here when I say thank you for all the work you have done and continue doing! Keep up the good work! And if you don't get it complete by Christmas, don't let this project hold you off from enjoying the holidays! B-)

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, me and my WereGarurumon can wait for one more year or two. (Please, don't hit me guys!)

[EDIT]
Mainly cuz he will die in 3 or 4 days, I think... e_e

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've had some minor issues that I'm going to post on the blog about later that have slowed us down for the last couple weeks. Unfortunately, that means we probably won't manage to release this month. Some time in January is likely barring unforeseen circumstances.

AHHH! it sucks so close to release and I done gone and lost my psp! SON OF A BITCH!
If you've got a decent PC, you can play it on PPSSPP. Personally, I like that much better with a wireless PS3 controller, since I can put the camera on the right analog stick. It sucks to lose your save data though.

Reactions: Kaldric

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've had some minor issues that I'm going to post on the blog about later that have slowed us down for the last couple weeks. Unfortunately, that means we probably won't manage to release this month. Some time in January is likely barring unforeseen circumstances.

If you've got a decent PC, you can play it on PPSSPP. Personally, I like that much better with a wireless PS3 controller, since I can put the camera on the right analog stick. It sucks to lose your save data though.

Would a computer that can run the latest games on max settings without even a pause be good enough?
and how do i get it to use a ps3 controller? I have a spare one luckily. Nvm I found it YAY for motionjoy

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would a computer that can run the latest games on max settings without even a pause be good enough?
and how do i get it to use a ps3 controller? I have a spare one luckily. Nvm I found it YAY for motionjoy
Yeah, that would be more than good enough. Really, any computer made in the last four or five years with a dedicated graphics card should be able to handle PPSSPP. It even works reasonably well on cell phones, I'm told.

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ah that sucks...

thanks for the heads up. Again, we've waited for this long, whats another month? I'm just excited to finally play the game I purchased at launch...

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugg please say it isnt so ;.; please tell us you just said that to tease and toture us? why much you torture us so much *cries*

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugg please say it isnt so ;.; please tell us you just said that to tease and toture us? why much you torture us so much *cries*
Have you seen the recent blog posts? The ones where I repeatedly said that we would try to publish before the end of the year, but that it was definitely a possibility we'd have to wait until January if something came up? Something came up.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you seen the recent blog posts? The ones where I repeatedly said that we would try to publish before the end of the year, but that it was definitely a possibility we'd have to wait until January if something came up? Something came up.
Yeah i know i just wanted to be all dramatic about it XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/71-year-old-arrested-after-lapd-finds-nearly-3000-boxes-o...