Homebrew ROM Hack Homebrew app Dii Party without disc/without Riivolution?

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I want to play DiiParty, but simply dont own the WIi Party disc which is needed for the Riivolution file. Is there a way to patch the file and if yes, how? I already tried Wiimm tool but im a dumbass when it comes to shit like that so that didnt help.

Edit: Thx everyone for the help me and my friends had a good laugh over the mod

Last edited by Clone2255,

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Reactions: Blythe93

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
buddy, create three or more threads about the same topic, will not give you a better answer, moreover create threads about topics already answered on the forum is not ideal.

please use the search function at top of the page, you will find lots of answers for your question.

GBATemp do not condone Piracy, but you will found several ways to load your legally created backups. for Wii games, you have WiiFlow and USB Loader, for GameCube games you have NintendoNT and Riivolution, for Riivolution there is the original one what ask for the original disk and the modded version what doesn't (look on the search)

Reactions: Blythe93

V800

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
buddy, create three or more threads about the same topic, will not give you a better answer, moreover create threads about topics already answered on the forum is not ideal.

please use the search function at top of the page, you will find lots of answers for your question.

GBATemp do not condone Piracy, but you will found several ways to load your legally created backups. for Wii games, you have WiiFlow and USB Loader, for GameCube games you have NintendoNT and Riivolution, for Riivolution there is the original one what ask for the original disk and the modded version what doesn't (look on the search)
I thought nobody had modded Riivolution yet. Is it publicly available? I don't know how to look for it in the search bar.

czlowiek_okap

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I found the way.
1. Get USA WBFS of WiiParty
2. Get DiiParty files for RiiVolution
3. Use RiiVolutionBuilder to make WBFS with a mod
3. Once it's done, put the file on the root of your USB/SD
4. Use WiiFlow WFL (USB Loader GX has problem with reading it for whatever reason), go to home in it, File Explorer and navigate to mod.
5. Enjoy!

Side note. Why it's in the folder. I tried to prepare it for USB Loader GX but didn't work, so I left it like that.
IMG_1192.jpg

GoodisG00d87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im sorry but how do you do this ( im dumb )
Post automatically merged:

How do you use riivolutionbuilder to make a wbfs with the mod?

I found the way.
1. Get USA WBFS of WiiParty
2. Get DiiParty files for RiiVolution
3. Use RiiVolutionBuilder to make WBFS with a mod
3. Once it's done, put the file on the root of your USB/SD
4. Use WiiFlow WFL (USB Loader GX has problem with reading it for whatever reason), go to home in it, File Explorer and navigate to mod.
5. Enjoy!

Side note. Why it's in the folder. I tried to prepare it for USB Loader GX but didn't work, so I left it like that.
View attachment 408429

Last edited by GoodisG00d87,

hazbeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im sorry but how do you do this ( im dumb )
Post automatically merged:

How do you use riivolutionbuilder to make a wbfs with the mod?
Use riivolutionisobuilder off github, then imput your wii party iso/wbfs, then go into the files of dii party (version) file and select the .XML file. put a location to put the modded iso/wbfs (your sd, usb, etc...) and tada.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol