Hacking Dios Mios Lite issue

Pokemon128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Since I figured out what the actual problem is, I've edited my question. But I still need help on how to fix it.

Recently my GCM files do not work and I get a typical DML error message ("fatal error", etc.). However, my ISO files still work fine. My GCMs have always worked fine in the past. Is this an issue with DML 2.6?

Settings:
Dios Mios Lite 2.6 (real NAND)
USB Loader GX r1207
d2x v10 beta r52

ayrek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you change anything else about your configuration aside from adding the new game? And, what have you tried to fix it since you noticed?

ayrek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to me that the simplest solution, then, would be to convert your .gcm's to .iso's.
The program that I use to handle all my gamecube backups is GcIT; unfortunately for .gcm's, its a two-step process. First you convert the file itself to an .iso, either full size or trimmed. Then, you can export the trimmed .iso in either DiscEx or GCReEx format.

http://www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk/gcit.html

Pokemon128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed the file extensions and things seem to be fine now. It's still weird that GCMs don't work anymore. Must be an bug with the new DML patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I said to my wifey earlier, "I gotta pull a Nocto card on that one." Without even thinking she...