Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

wiismodrome

flubber
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yep... didn't even know that there was a DIOS MIOS splash until I connected my Wii to a 1080P set, as was undecipherable on my 480i television.

BTW, why mess around with trying to force the PAL version of Luigi's Mansion to work on NTSC instead of just using the NTSC version? Too many silly television standards.....

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
added a few entrys on the wiki, for the sods who never check the wiki

Mario Golf-no disc patch works
F Zero GX-No Disc and NMM patches work
1080 Snowboarding-Works with no disc and NMM patches, but no music
Etneral Darkness-Works with no disc and NMM patches, no streaming audio though
Agent Under Fire-green screen
Zelda-Wind Waker-No Disc and NMM work
Zelda-Four Sword Adventures-No Disc and NMM work
From Russia With Love-no disc or NNM prevent game booting, works wonderfully otherwise

Will post more after i had some sleep
-

Reactions: 1 person
D

Dork

Sorry if this has been problem has been discussed before, but after the DIOS MIOS splash screen, I either get a black screen or a DSI Exception error. CFG sees my gamecube games just fine and my harddrive is formatted to FAT32. Any ideas?

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been problem has been discussed before, but after the DIOS MIOS splash screen, I either get a black screen or a DSI Exception error. CFG sees my gamecube games just fine and my harddrive is formatted to FAT32. Any ideas?

A good start would be to post a picture of the DSI and what game you tried what loader version; bascially not as little but has much information as possible!

koolking97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so I don't quite understand... I installed Dios Mios, and have an iso of Mario Sunshine. I tried to launch it through CFG Loader, black screen. I want to try USB Loader GX now, but for some reason, even if it recognizes the game in my FAT32 partition, it wants to save it on my SD card. What should I do ? Try again with another loader ?
same here i removed my sd card but the same thing happens

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, so I don't quite understand... I installed Dios Mios, and have an iso of Mario Sunshine. I tried to launch it through CFG Loader, black screen. I want to try USB Loader GX now, but for some reason, even if it recognizes the game in my FAT32 partition, it wants to save it on my SD card. What should I do ? Try again with another loader ?
Update to the latest usb loader gx beta. Or use a different booter.

koolking97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update to the latest usb loader gx beta. Or use a different booter.
can i update from the settings on usb loader gx or do i have to do it manually

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country

koolking97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
will this affect the channel
Hmm, good point. I'm not sure if the forwarder actually looks for bolth ELF and DOL files. Might be safest to put in both.
If you're really limited on space it seems most likely to me for a forwarder channel to look for a DOL file and it's also the smallest of the two.
By all means if it doesn't work, I don't think it's a whole lot of work to just switch it for the other one to get the forwarder to work.

flagoss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well, it's not only mario sunshine, it's a HDD problem not the game itself.
You need to remove the sleeptime.
i dont see how thats possible very few drives have a option to remove sleeptime

I have the same exact problem with Super Mario Sunshine !! Game always crash at loading using the same hard drive that is working well with Wii games !!

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, it's not only mario sunshine, it's a HDD problem not the game itself.
You need to remove the sleeptime.
i dont see how thats possible very few drives have a option to remove sleeptime

I have the same exact problem with Super Mario Sunshine !! Game always crash at loading using the same hard drive that is working well with Wii games !!

Working fine here , it is your hdd or your iso,,

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Just bought a gamecube £20 with 18 games ,, and weirdly all the games work.. :)

Comments like this bother me, like why are you even sharing this in a Dios-Miso topic? Sorry for being rude but I really don't see the point, you got a Gamecube, that's nice, have fun playing it and let us enjoye Dios-Mios, I had a GC back in the day, I own most of the games I have legally, so it's not a matter of "pirating" as much as "saving your old games after the laser wore off"!

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...