Hacking DIOS MIOS (not DML) is back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By the way, i forgot to add what else crediar said on his twitter. you can see that in my previous post.

well... i wonder what's going to happen now then. :(

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
I sure hope Crediar prevails over this situation. I can understand how annoying it must be when someone who swore alliance breaks his promise and leaks something that isn't even finished. I'm fine with him not releasing the beta, I can wait for a proper version.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really should donate money to Crediar just to help give him the motivation to continue this awesome program. When some jerk off leaks it, it ruins it for the rest of us.

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
Still, I find it rather cryptic that it was g0dlike who leaked it. On all the forums I've seen him on he's always been a nice guy that's always ready to help the forum in any way he can...

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
We should at least hear Godlike out before he gets buried. There has to be a possibility for a reasonable reason (I love english) for Godlike's action. Maybe his friend or brother accessed his computer while Godlike was in the bathroom and then leaked it? :unsure:

Reactions: 2 people

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We should at least hear Godlike out before he gets buried. There has to be a possibility for a reasonable reason (I love english) for Godlike's action. Maybe his friend or brother accessed his computer while Godlike was in the bathroom and then leaked it? :unsure:
@all:
If some idiot hits some other asshole, who in turn punches you for revenge, which one do you blame?

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
I want everyone to know that in fact i didnt release anything to the public, well not 100% true, I did share with a friend here and I told him not to make this public, I shared with him because he kept on bugging me to share after he had a play on the games at my house.

I did share with him and I feel sorry for what happened and I can see why everyone is mad at me.

The link was taken down by JJ-Kwik over at DU to minimize the damage, JJ did not know that it was crediars version.

Like JJ already mentioned to megazig it was a new account and the games came via pm.

I called my friend and was going to ask wtf he was into but he canceled the call.

So just think whatever you want about me, just sry about all what happened.

Now let the shit storm begin if you wish.

Reactions: 3 people

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
before somebody tell godlike is an asshole, I've received a private message from the one who got it from the guy leaking it and he told me it wasn't godlike or godlike's ip... so stop saying it is godlike...
I only wanted to generalise the case and alice and bob didnt sound so well imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...