Disappearing threads?

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If it were - how could I tell? I tried searching for it.

I received a 'like' but that has gone. I received notifications but they aren't there. I think if you check my active posts it does not show...

Reactions: LittleFlame

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not 100% sure about likes but I think it is likely that it is also removed.

Notifications aren't/can't be removed retroactively which is why you still see it.

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The notifications have gone as well. It is really like the thread never existed.

Closing threads is one thing but totally erasing them from history.... but this isn't my forum.

Last edited by tri_fin,
Reactions: LittleFlame

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the thread was ok when I was posting but when I returned it had totally gone. Without asking someone else I have no way of telling if I made whole thread up - in my head. In fact I still don't know if it happened or not!

Last edited by tri_fin,

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If we are both thinking of the same thread, then yes, I can tell you that it happened. But it derailed way too hard for way too long and was pretty toxic before it derailed. So either way there really wasn't any merit to it unfortunately

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you.

I was pretty sure it did happen! And retrospectively i can see how it went way off tangent.

But this does raise the point about being informed about a thread deletion. I will ask.

Edit, after checking, this seems the correct forum to ask.

Can we be informed if a thread, we have been active in, is deleted?

Last edited by tri_fin, , Reason: double post...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But my 3DS is loaded with emulators and 3DS games and DS games and GBA games probably thousands...