Status
Not open for further replies.

stefanbk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DSTT, but if you want good compatibility with ROM hacks, buy a DSTWO, although that drains out the system battery faster.

Thanks but I can only buy this cards :
Ace 3 ds plus, r4i 3ds Gold pro, r4i 3ds RTS sdhc Red, r4i RTS Gold 3 ds Revolution. Should I pick the r4i 3ds Gold pro?

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTT, but if you want good compatibility with ROM hacks, buy a DSTWO, although that drains out the system battery faster.
I wanted to ask something related to that for quite some time, are there any high profile game or hack that is not compatible with ttds?

L551

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to use my original R4 for this, however what ends up happening is that it just ends up at a white screen after the NDS opening screen. I also noticed that there wasn't a folder specifically for the R4 in the TWLoader.7z file that it told me to extract from. What can I do?

cainan__c

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst Using TWLoader for the first time this happend:

I have no words Rush is a supported game
if i use a game card (like big brain academy) it works like wtf i need help
this file it need seems not to be present i followed the guide etc and when loading roms i get that unless its from slot 1

xScrypt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I also recently downgraded the kernel to 1.4.1 and the launching speed of the menu and games increased on my side as well.
I previously reinstalled the latest kernel multiple times, but besides getting the card to be recognized again it didn't improve.
I guess in their last effort to get it working with DSi again they made the user experience actually worse.

So, Isn't it weird being able to launch Acekard like it was a normal 3DS game? I mean, I can launch it from the normal 3DS menu (N3DSxl, latest luma and sighax version) and play NDS games normally without TWLoader!

Last edited by xScrypt,

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, Isn't it weird being able to launch Acekard like it was a normal 3DS game? I mean, I can launch it from the normal 3DS menu (N3DSxl, latest luma and sighax version) and play NDS games normally without TWLoader!
Not really. Luma makes out of region games and many blocked flashcards work on newer firmwares, with even more being supported in 8.0.

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whilst Using TWLoader for the first time this happend:

I have no words Rush is a supported game
if i use a game card (like big brain academy) it works like wtf i need help
this file it need seems not to be present i followed the guide etc and when loading roms i get that unless its from slot 1

check to see if that file exists here: SD:/_nds/twloader/TWLD.twldr - it should be there and it's in TWLoader.7z

D

Deleted User

Just got the .3dsx version of TWLoader to load the Download Station app properly on Unofficial 1c7d950! Works with Haxxstation as well!

Though I might have to find a way to properly set up my dsi's SD Card for TT-Launcher, heheheh.... (or just any flashcart rom in that case.)

Last edited by ,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong