Status
Not open for further replies.

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I can only boot up mario64 DS rom, any other rom gets a white screen... any help?:wtf:

Note: o3ds,11.6,luma 8.1.1, b9s 1.3

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I can only boot up mario64 DS rom, any other rom gets a white screen... any help?:wtf:

Note: o3ds,11.6,luma 8.1.1, b9s 1.3
are you using official or unofficial bootstrap (Unofficial is just latest Nightly build) and are you making sure you have MKDS as donor Rom?

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
??? well i have a r4ITT bricked so is posible to Updapte it ? with TwLoader i was reading that i can repair it just with other card that can ejecute an updapter

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: should we understand for this game patches (such as fan translations) as hackroms?
Also, Everything's a lie (a hombrew game made by bksonic) works nice. I don't see it in the compability list, so...

Deleted member 383179

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hello,
Running unofficial bootstrap e1df8df, I can not get Kirby SS Ultra to work properly. I have tried setting the donor rom (MKDS) to Off, On, and Force-use, but none of them work. Off and Force-use both try to initialize the save data (which has corrupted my PMD save twice now :P) while setting the donor option to On causes the game to seem to boot, displays the Nintendo and HAL logos, but freezes before the opening cut scene. I left it on the black screen for about three minutes and mashing the A button, but it didn't load. Is there anything I can try to fix this?

Also, this is unrelated and probably a nds-bootstrap thing, but I love the new loading animation. c:
EDIT: Same results on new unofficial bb95222.

Last edited by Deleted member 383179,

EPgrouch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Running unofficial bootstrap e1df8df, I can not get Kirby SS Ultra to work properly. I have tried setting the donor rom (MKDS) to Off, On, and Force-use, but none of them work. Off and Force-use both try to initialize the save data (which has corrupted my PMD save twice now :P) while setting the donor option to On causes the game to seem to boot, displays the Nintendo and HAL logos, but freezes before the opening cut scene. I left it on the black screen for about three minutes and mashing the A button, but it didn't load. Is there anything I can try to fix this?

Also, this is unrelated and probably a nds-bootstrap thing, but I love the new loading animation. c:
I noticed the same with animal crossing wild world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...