Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with latest version
I try load A5-NeoDs.nds (for load neo geo roms from sd root) and I have error to find bootstrap, press b to return menu and I cant play neo geo roms

With TWLoader v5.5.1 I can play with anny problems but new version cant

I really dont know the reason to cant work in new versions

I have O3DS with boot9strap 1.3 and Luma v9.0. 64GB SD card with free 16 GB
hb-bootstrap.nds is missing from "sd:/_nds". Get it from the latest version's .7z file.

Reactions: LeoIeiri

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you guys are working on it, but I can't wait for translation-patched games to be supported. I'm dying to play some Fire Emblem!
Actually translation patched games do work. Its just that Fire emblem heroes of light and shadow is either using THUMB, which is not supported by nds bootstrap at the moment, Or sdk5/DSi Enhanced. (The latter is being worked on.) Im actually playing a english translation of tales of the tempest on twloader right now.

Last edited by DualBladedKirito,

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
You can enable that in settings. It works for games on the SD card.

EDIT: Oh did you mean TWLoader, not bootstrap?
Yeah I mean't for TWLoader itself, also i'm having an issue. I use the Flashcart method and i'm on the latest version. When I launch a game it gets to where the flashcart is supposed to be launching the game but the top screen goes white and the bottom screen is black. It does this for all games, i'll mess with the settings to see if anything else works.

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually translation patched games do work. Its just that Fire emblem heroes of light and shadow is either using THUMB, which is not supported by nds bootstrap at the moment, Or sdk5/DSi Enhanced. (The latter is being worked on.) Im actually playing a english translation of tales of the tempest on twloader right now.
Oh, haha, my mistake then. I'll rephrase, I hope Fire Emblem works sometime soon! Great job so far devs!

trecko1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Robz8, I love the way TWLoader works, but could you help me with a little problem I'm encountering?

I tried to use TWLoader with my R4iTT flashcard (specifically the one on the left on this webpage without the screw), then I pressed start, set game location to Flashcard, then pressed "Add Games", wondering what it would do. I was greeted with a white screen. I restarted the 3DS and then tried my flashcard directly from the home menu. Apparently, the white screen was still there, even without using TWLoader. Somehow, TWLoader bricked my flashcard! :cry:

What did TWLoader do to my flashcard that made it white screen every time it's booted up? Know any way to fix it? It worked perfectly fine before. I even tried re-formatting and re-downloading kernel files and switching to another micro SD card, but it stays on that accursed white screen. Heck, reset Slot 1 is already enabled. I really screwed up. I'm using an old 3DS, by the way.

Help me Robz8. You're my only hope.

If it's worth anything, I bricked my flashcard trying to run a patched rom with DSATM. The only way I was able to recover it was by using the ntrboot flasher to flash ntrboot to it, then recover it using the flash backup that was uploaded on the 3ds.guide. Not sure if your flashcard supports ntrboot or if anyone has a flash backup of it made with the ntrboot flasher, but that is a way you can recover your card. :toot:

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using a flashcart for TWLoader. When I try to load a game, it goes to
Now booting Slot-1 card
Running sd:/_nds/loadcard_dstt.nds with 1 parameters
And then it freezes, I can go back to the home menu. TWLoader used to work for me before but now it doesn't. I tried with the "DSTT" folder and the "R4i Gold, R4i-SDHC" folder, I get the same thing everytime.

Somebody please help!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a flashcart for TWLoader. When I try to load a game, it goes to

And then it freezes, I can go back to the home menu. TWLoader used to work for me before but now it doesn't. I tried with the "DSTT" folder and the "R4i Gold, R4i-SDHC" folder, I get the same thing everytime.

Somebody please help!
Make sure "loadcard_dstt.nds" is at "sd:/_nds/".
If it's already there, try reinstalling TWLNAND side.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure "loadcard_dstt.nds" is at "sd:/_nds/".
If it's already there, try reinstalling TWLNAND side.
Yeah it's there, and reinstalling it doesn't work.

I will say *sometimes* it works but then goes into a white screen. I enabled the option to stop white screens for slot-1 cards so I don't think it should still happen.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's there, and reinstalling it doesn't work.

I will say *sometimes* it works but then goes into a white screen. I enabled the option to stop white screens for slot-1 cards so I don't think it should still happen.
Do you have TTfwd.dat on the flashcard's microSD card root?
Also, make sure the flashcard is inserted correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...