XP
Country
United States

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
When I tried that it added the game to the menu, but it wouldn't boot.
(using the R4i Gold 3DS +)
Thanks for the confirmation. I’m looking at compatible flashcards I can use with this that also double up as ntrboot. This card is appealing because it is a recent release, has no timebomb and has an ntrboot switch.

Both my O3DS and N3DS have difficulties detecting my DSTwo (the consoles themselves, not TWLoader) despite it working flawlessly in my DSi LL.

Retaliator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is chrono trigger working? i tried different patches, different roms and different versions of the bootstrap but i can't ever get past the time warp

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it softlocks on the time warp, that means the anti-piracy is kicking in. All I can say is try a rom where that stuff has been removed.

Hecatia666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So, I definitely need to buy a cheap game with the same SDK version that FE12 has to act as a donor cart, right?

Fpi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fixed my sd card init issue by reinstalling twloader and using nds-boostrap version 0.7.2

Leqz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I use a R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS flashcart and use TWLoader as a frontend however I can't play the Gen 5 Pokemon games.After I choose my gender,the game just stuck there not letting me name my character. I can still name my character if I just load the game from the flashcard menu but not from TWLoader.Anyway to fix this ?
Can you also add a feature so that DSiWare games can be added in. I just want all of my DS games to be in one place. Thanks

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS flashcart and use TWLoader as a frontend however I can't play the Gen 5 Pokemon games.After I choose my gender,the game just stuck there not letting me name my character. I can still name my character if I just load the game from the flashcard menu but not from TWLoader.Anyway to fix this ?
Can you also add a feature so that DSiWare games can be added in. I just want all of my DS games to be in one place. Thanks
Nope. No way to fix it.
As for DSiWare games, you can install+launch a CIA of one. They go in the same folder as the .nds files. The CIA has to be decrypted, though.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so for the rune factory and harvest moon games how should it be set up. I'm trying to play but it isn't loading.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure Mario Kart DS is working.
If it does work, if the ROMs you're running are stuck on white screen for a while, then they probably aren't compatible.
it says they are compatible in the list. I'll try the mario kart game now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it normal that I'm still on a black screen for Mario Kart after 5 minutes?

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure Mario Kart DS is working.
If it does work, if the ROMs you're running are stuck on white screen for a while, then they probably aren't compatible.
yea nothing works I just get a black screen after loading to the H&S screen on ds.

Barawer

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
got a problem with adding games from flashcart. I've got the R4i Gold RTS, if i use wood+the pack from the TWLoader zip, when i press add games it just boots the flashcart. If i use the pack from the first post here, the add games menu works just fine but i whenever i boot the cart regularly, it boot into a black background with some icons.
What can i do in order to keep both functions? I can add pictures if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqydVNaLR1w