Homebrew [DISCUSSION] New Super Ultimate Injector (NSUI)

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this has already been explained but Google doesn't help and I'm not ploughing through 64 pages to see if anybody else has asked.

When making a GBC VC inject, what's the difference between the 'regular' version and (alt) version?

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry if this has already been explained but Google doesn't help and I'm not ploughing through 64 pages to see if anybody else has asked.

When making a GBC VC inject, what's the difference between the 'regular' version and (alt) version?

As far i know some button mapping, you compare right below the option when you change it.

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys know what’s happening here? I used NSUI 28 for super Mario advance and this happens at the mode select. Didn’t enable any modifications or anything.

I haven’t noticed any other issues at all and it’s just cosmetic but it’s really odd. Tried the rom on VBA and mGBA and it didn’t do this

Attachments

• IMG_1913.mov
    36.6 MB

beanburritoreal

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, just wondering as i scan the exe for nsui in virus total and it comes up with these, im not sure if its a false positive or if i should not run the exe. any help would be appreciated.
nevermind, its good now
1689536723149.png

Post automatically merged:

How do i get nsui to display in english? its stuck in spanish.

what does this mean?
1689538679091.png

Last edited by beanburritoreal,

TrueChart251

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem where when I launch a GBA game it just sits on a white screen after the GBA logo. I'm trying to get The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night

sleepyowl90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently used NSUI and created a .cia for FireRed. Installed it on my OG3DSXL and it appears to be working great!

Over the weekend I scored a New 3DS XL locally which I have now modded. I have not yet done a system transfer (not sure if I will or if I will just reinstall games). Anyway, my questions are:

1. how/where are the save files located for NSUI injects?

2. is it possible to move the save file from the old system to the new system?

Thanks!

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says "error: unable to download image" for like every other rom, even games that have images in the database. Is the project abandoned?

csandrade87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello!

I recently went to create a CIA using NSUI28 and noticed that the 3D model of the GBA looked weird. I created another CIA with NSUI27 and it was also different than it used to be.

I redownloaded the tools and redid the CIAs, but the problem continued. I believe it's a problem with Windows, but I have no idea what it could be.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Edit: I tested it on another Windows computer and the 3D model was normal.

Hello!

I recently went to create a CIA using NSUI28 and noticed that the 3D model of the GBA looked weird. I created another CIA with NSUI27 and it was also different than it used to be.

I redownloaded the tools and redid the CIAs, but the problem continued. I believe it's a problem with Windows, but I have no idea what it could be.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Edit: I tested it on another Windows computer and the 3D model was normal.

I found the cause of the problem. Windows custom scale. I had changed it to 110% to make things on the screen a little bigger. I went back to the default of 100% and the problem no longer occurred.
2023-08-16_17-12.png

Last edited by csandrade87,

OracleIllumis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA Retroarch Menu Bug!

Has anyone been able to solve this yet?
I prefer the Retroarch injection instead of the VC because I can customize the bottom screen and add things like world maps or title cards. I also like to photoshop a new title card and icon so it's more readable on the 3DS screen.

In the past I believe you could only do it for SNES and I was excited to see I could customize GBA's bottom screen with the new NSUI, but it makes the Retroarch menu all buggy,
the game works fine tho, for both RetroArch and VC but I can't add a bottom screen image in the VC injection.

This is for a Japanese New 2DSXL, it was modded brand new about 10 months ago. Everything works perfect. I can even run PS1 rpgs smoothly.

-I tried it with different games
-I tried both RetroArch mGBA forwarder and the RetroArch Gp SP forwarder
-I downloaded a GBA bio to use the RetroArch Gp SP forwarder
-I tried with different versions of different games, they all work fine, but the Retroarch menu stills bugs out!

Would love to get some help!
Or if anyone has a forwarder that would allow me to add a bottom screen to GBA and SNES games and have a functional menu.

Attachments

• IMG_0746.png
    IMG_0746.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
Last edited by OracleIllumis,

Bennyp21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know why the app won't let me make web page injects or videos inject? Is it because they haven't been implamented yet or do I have to do something like change a certain setting or install something? I would greatly appreciate it if someone were to help me or give me an answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol