Homebrew DO NOT UPDATE TO 10.2 IF YOU WANT ESHOP ACCESS

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe without context, you may think it's something else but w/e, sorry, it's just that this is pretty important and I didn't see any other thread about it
It literally says "DO NOT UPDATE TO 10.2 IF YOU WANT ESHOP ACCESS" when updating to 10.2 gives you eShop access. Also, this is in the hax 2.5 thread.
Oh sod off. You know full well what he means.

To be honest, your horribly condescending and elitist tone in every one of your posts is quite disgusting.
To be honest, I really don't care. It's confusing af to the noobs.

Last edited by teampleb,

Tapri

Forum Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people make individual threads for every little thing? This was posted in the thread that was about Smea saying the new payload for 10.2 is coming with 2.5... And i'm pretty sure that thread got posted after it was mentioned in a different thread.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people make individual things for every little thing? This was posted in the thread that was about Smea saying the new payload for 10.2 is coming with 2.5... And i'm pretty sure that thread got posted after it was mentioned in a different thread.
Also got mentioned in the 10.2 update thread.

Alpuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
If i accidentally accept to update to 10.2, does it start updating instantly or it asks other stuff?

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i accidentally accept to update to 10.2, does it start updating instantly or it asks other stuff?
Just block the update with the tubehax dns.
He means dont update to 10.2 if your only reason is for the eshop.
I know people. I'm saying that's not what he wrote. Read the thread, it's not even a page long.

Reactions: _D1360_

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can probably jump to a conclusion from this... Hes talking about the ESHOP, I bet that we will have access to it without updating to the most recent version... we would probably use some sort of spoofer idk or trick the 3ds in thinking that we have the most recent version.... When he says ´´Help is on the way´´ for 9.3-10.1 users its probably the eshop so yeah....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong