Do you follow any type of work videos on YouTube?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious if there are any type of work channels you guys follow on YouTube, such as actually seeing how jobs are done and what not. I'm not looking to go out and do them myself but learning about others work flows is always intriguing to me. I don't mean like instructional videos just what normal 9-5s look like for people.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Does "How it's made" count?

Can't say I've ever actually seen a "work" channel that shows a typical workday on an ordinary job, or the manifold intricacies of a correctly filed TPS report. There's a bunch of different professions but their videos are either tutorials or musings or a "best of" reel of just the interesting parts.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I watch those "How it's made" or "Factory Made" shows all the time. Drives my wifey crazy but I find them interesting.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does "How it's made" count?

Can't say I've ever actually seen a "work" channel that shows a typical workday on an ordinary job, or the manifold intricacies of a correctly filed TPS report. There's a bunch of different professions but their videos are either tutorials or musings or a "best of" reel of just the interesting parts.
I've been following this channel for a while it's just interesting to see a type of processes

https://youtube.com/@VictoryOutdoorServices?si=QjUq9J_1tCKaPkH_

Also

https://youtube.com/@TheDrainUnblockers?si=2ILCFR-9ku-2xT1C

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1