Do you use the 3D effect?

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played through Super Mario 3D Land last summer and was an enjoyable experience (in 3D), i only kept switching back from 2D to 3D to save on battery. imo that's the best game to play in 3D in 3ds library.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Always. I love the effect and was wowed by it back on my launch day o3ds, and even more impressed when I got my n3dsxl.
Granted, some games feel better with it than others and in some cases you lose nothing by turning it off, but it's worth it just for the Sega classics 3d remakes - Outrun and Space Harrier in particular!

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sometimes i turn it on when a cool cutscene or visual start playing, like in OoT when you finish a temple and go to the Sacred Realm, but only for a few seconds, the effect hurts my eyes.

Reactions: Metoroid0

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
in 2011:- 3DS has 3D effect? my God, what a cooler feature, will use it all the time !

in 2023:- what a useless gimmick

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean why not? It has that feature on the device, so I use it. Agreed is so much better on the N3DSXL. On the MK7 and Zelda games, I really enjoy the 3D with it.

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I barely could see an elephant in front of me because of lazy eye, therefore no chance for any 3D relief. That's for young kids with good eyesight.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I barely could see an elephant in front of me because of lazy eye, therefore no chance for any 3D relief. That's for young kids with good eyesight.
Well I'm almost 50 years old and still play with it. To each they own I think. Some like, most hate. :grog:

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly no. My right eye have issues with it on both old and new 3ds.

Is your right eye myopic or “lazy”? I have a myopic right eye and I’ve yet to find any kind of 3D that works for me. Sadly I haven’t found a VR headset that works for me either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Those are monitor lizards you dunce. +1