• Only on special occasions

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No. I agree that's more convenient than a smartphone but I really don't like having something around my wrist. So I have pocket watches instead -.-

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
My thread consumed Saiyan Lusitano's thread to absorb its vital essence I merged the threads so we wouldn't have (so many) duplicates. Edited the first post to add his first post, for clarity.

Since I wrote here last, my Swatch has kicked the bucket, closed the curtains and joined the choir invisible, it is no more, dead as a dodo, it has ticked its last, the timepiece is at peace. So now I have some cheapo Casio thing, not nearly as elegant but it's light, waterproof and it runs.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My thread consumed Saiyan Lusitano's thread to absorb its vital essence I merged the threads so we wouldn't have (so many) duplicates. Edited the first post to add his first post, for clarity.
Now there isn't the third poll option which I voted for :O

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I hate wearing watches!
They make you sweaty and moving them just noms the hair from your hand.
Wore it for a while but didn't find it as convenient as having a phone in your pants to check for time.
I'm open for other accessories thou but watches got a no from me.

Edrian

Commercial Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wear a watch mostly when going to places, school, etc. all for the convenience of knowing the time. I don't usually like to bring devices so yeah. I still have yet to get used to wearing watches on very hot days though >.<

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't wear a watch. First of all, digital watches look absolutely horrible, and a good-looking analog watch costs a lot of money. So that's one issue with watches.

Second of all, for anyone who carries a phone around (and not even necessarily a smartphone) it's kind of useless to have a sweaty watch on your wrist that looks tacky 99% of the time unless you are wearing a blazer and tie. Watches look gross with any kind of short sleeves or casual clothing. And to those who say it's rude to pull out your phone during a conversation: a) it's not like you have to fully divert your eyes and attention away from the conversation just to glance at your pocket quickly and b) you probably don't have a pressing need to check the time in the middle of a conversation. It's rude to check a watch as well, implying boredom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto