Hacking Does 5.3.2 offer everything that is possible with the Wii u

tornadog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Wii U black with 5.5.1. I am planning to get one with 5.3.2. Reason I ask is if 5.3.2 can do everything that is possible then I could sell of the 5.5.1 one and recover my costs as well as sell of my huge library of Wii U games that is just sitting in my closet gathering dust.

tornadog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's precisely my question. Is there a point to waiting for a 5.5.1 exploit if I get a 5.3.2 now?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
That's precisely my question. Is there a point to waiting for a 5.5.1 exploit if I get a 5.3.2 now?
My opinion is this, if I had a WiiU on Firmware 5.5.0/5.5.1 or even 5.4.0 say, cause that is not the answer to it all really at this time, is it tbrh with you? and all that we have available at the moment for a WiiU on 5.3.2 Firmware then I would certainly either sell my original WiiU on Ebay or swap it asap at a reputable shop for one on Firmware 5.3.2, remember this?, you can play all back ups on a 5.3.2 WiiU well apart from Splatoon which is cheap second hand anyway and worth buying for online fun and that in my world is worth doing for! So the answer to your question is?, yes grab one on Firmware 5.3.2 and don't wait, that is as long as you can get one now! which I would imagine now is quite difficult.

Last edited by Reecey,

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
If you have a Wii U with 5.3.2: STAY THERE. DO NOT UPDATE (YET) until the hacking peps tell you to do so.
Currently 5.3.2 is the "Crème de la Crème" of the firmwares and you can spoof your Wii U to 5.5.1 and install updates via WUP Installer so you can still play games online. No need to update yet.

Edit: I just read that you want to buy a 5.3.2, not have one already. I'd say yes, change it as long as you can. Personal prefer tho because you never know what will happen. And as long as it's the same money for you, do it.

Last edited by EpicLPer,
Reactions: tornadog

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can easily do a sell/swap, go for it. If you're going to lose anything/money on it, then just wait a couple weeks until Hykem's IOSU exploit is released and everyone will be on the same level (hack-wise) from 2.0.0 to 5.1.1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3