ROM Hack Does anyone have a completed Pokemon Shield save with all of the shiny Pokemon?

CosmoConstant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was wondering if someone has a completed Pokemon save (Shield) with all of (or most of) the shiny Pokemon collected? I plan on trading these Pokemon to my son. My Switch is banned from going online but I should be able to trade these Pokemon to him wirelessly. His Switch is not modded and I bought Pokemon Sword for him.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If someone has a save file like that, it would definitely be hacked and not all Pokémon would be legal, since Zacian, Zamazenta and Eternatus are shiny locked right now (other shiny locked Pokémon can be bred). You say that your Switch is already banned. This means that you most certainly have a hacked Switch, which in turn means you can use PKHeX in order to cheat your shinies on your own and import them into your save. I don't know and don't care about Nintendos politics on having hacked Pokémon on an unbanned Switch, but if they wanted to, your sons Switch could become as banned as yours as soon as they find some impossible Pokémon on it (even though I doubt they'd go that far).

Last edited by Axido,
Reactions: Lucifer666

CosmoConstant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone has a save file like that, it would definitely be hacked and not all Pokémon would be legal, since Zacian, Zamazenta and Eternatus are shiny locked right now (other shiny locked Pokémon can be bred). You say that your Switch is already banned. This means that you most certainly have a hacked Switch, which in turn means you can use PKHeX in order to cheat your shinies on your own and import them into your save. I don't know and don't care about Nintendos politics on having hacked Pokémon on an unbanned Switch, but if they wanted to, your sons Switch could become as banned as yours as soon as they find some impossible Pokémon on it (even though I doubt they'd go that far).
My son says that he’s not going to play online. He hasn’t so far. He’s not a big online player.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1