Does anyone watch WWE?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wwe it's a crap with no logic for little kids with no brain. i don't watch it.

but i do watch jd on youtube. he is doing reviews of raw, smackdown and pay per views every week and telling us all the bullshit that inside wwe.

JD? I'm not familiar with that. Oh I still listen to a wrestling podcast, but their focus is on WCW PPVs/Clash of Champion events from 1983 to the end, 2001. Very funny stuff, the hosts do talk about current wrestling every start of the show, but nothing much, seems more about their native British wrestling scene at times.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do watch it but I think of quitting it, it has become boring and stale. Also the name of the last PPV was Great Balls of Fire, wtf?

Why was it called that? I remember a segment where The Rock referenced that title when the singer of that song, Jerry Lee Lewis, was in attendance, this was Smackdown before Rock went Hollywood full time. So I thought it was a reference to him, maybe his hometown? But then I looked up the guy, born in Louisiana, this show took place in Texas. So? What?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Why was it called that? I remember a segment where The Rock referenced that title when the singer of that song, Jerry Lee Lewis, was in attendance, this was Smackdown before Rock went Hollywood full time. So I thought it was a reference to him, maybe his hometown? But then I looked up the guy, born in Louisiana, this show took place in Texas. So? What?
Because the person who came up with that was drunk. The logo looks like a penis with balls. Even wrestlers and announcers made fun of it.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched the WWF when I was a kid. Still think WWF Wrestlefest is a pretty fun game (Arcade). Those guys seems to get worked to death like in no other business.
They do. The tour schedule combined with the bodily damage sustained is brutal. That's why many end up addicted to pain meds.

Reactions: TVL and RustInPeace

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to, but I stopped in 2014, that Authority angle just dragged on and on and on, and I just said fuck it, and haven't watched it ever since.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: