Does FX Pak PRO ever drive for SNES load rom from every region?

Tackskull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there, I recently bought a chinese everdrive for my PAL megadrive, I was sure that the everdrive would be able to run all the NTSC games from USA and JAPAN without problem. But since my megadrive is a european Pal console, all the NTSC games don't run.

What I want to by, know, is the latest everdrive made for the Super Nintendo, and I want to buy the best one on the Krikzz webstore, I am referring to the FXPAK Pro. I would like to know if this very expensive cartridge (224 USA dollars) can bypass the region from my PAL Su

Thanksper Nintendo.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried Mario RPG and Yoshi’s Island on mine, both USA version, they at least booted to the intros using an RGB SCART cable.

As for the Mega Drive, AFAIK the console itself is region free (cart slot aside), any region protection is being done purely by the specific game so patches may be available. If have a model 1, have a compatible TV/adapter and you’re up for it, it’s also relatively easy to region mod the console since the region is handled by some traces on the PCB.

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very odd.