Ocarina of Time Switch Port [ Ship of Harkinian ]

dIlN3OL.png

Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce to you my port for the Nintendo Switch of the beloved Ocarina of Time PC port called Ship of Harkinian. It comes with some handy features like widescreen, 60 fps, and even some cool enhancements like an integrated randomizer and a ton of more integrated mods!

UWpp.jpg
toEz.jpg

lZeKEyk.jpg
unknown.png

NCQZlFO.png

Requirements
  • You require a copy of the original OoT game
  • Latest atmosphere ( You can get it from here )
  • A device with Windows / Linux or MacOS to create the OTR

Installation
  • Download the latest release of Ship of Harkinian on a desktop device, you can get it from the links listed above.
  • Use the program called OTRGui to generate the otr file. ( Warning - You need to use one of the versions listed below, only a few are supported for now )
  • Download the latest switch port from here
  • Copy the otr file you generated into switch/ among with the otr you generated on the last step.
  • Enjoy <3!
Supported Versions
  • Ocarina of Time Debug Pal GC (Not MQ) - cee6bc3c2a634b41728f2af8da54d9bf8cc14099
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC (Not MQ) - 0227d7c0074f2d0ac935631990da8ec5914597b4
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC Decomp (MQ) - 079b855b943d6ad8bd1eb026c0ed169ecbdac7da
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC (MQ) - 50bebedad9e0f10746a52b07239e47fa6c284d03
TeeAiH2.png

Missing Stuff
  • Gyro and Rumble support - You can see the progress of this here
  • Better controller handle on imgui​
  • Saves tied to the selected user​
  • Better hbmenu description and a new logo​

D6FGEDC.png

PD: ( Yeah i know this was released a few months, but i didnt upload it to gbatemp back then, im sorry for that <3 )

Last edited by Lywx,

helvetinperkeles

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
dIlN3OL.png

Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce to you my port for the Nintendo Switch of the beloved Ocarina of Time PC port called Ship of Harkinian. It comes with some handy features like widescreen, 60 fps, and even some cool enhancements like an integrated randomizer and a ton of more integrated mods!

UWpp.jpg
toEz.jpg

lZeKEyk.jpg
unknown.png

NCQZlFO.png

Requirements
  • You require a copy of the original N64 game
  • Latest atmosphere ( You can get it from here )
  • A device with Windows / Linux or MacOS to create the OTR

Installation
  • Download the latest release of Ship of Harkinian on a desktop device, you can get it from the links listed above.
  • Use the program called OTRGui to generate the otr file. ( Warning - You need to use one of the versions listed below, only a few are supported for now )
  • Download the latest switch port from here
  • Copy the otr file you generated into switch/ among with the otr you generated on the last step.
  • Enjoy <3!
TeeAiH2.png

Missing Stuff
  • Gyro and Rumble support - You can see the progress of this here
  • Better controller handle on imgui​
  • Saves tied to the selected user​
  • Better hbmenu description and a new logo​

D6FGEDC.png

PD: ( Yeah i know this was released a few months, but i didnt upload it to gbatemp back then, im sorry for that <3 )
If only i could do the compile with my phone. My pc is too weak to run the programm. Darn!

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for releasing the port here, I'm excited to give this a try once I finish getting through LTTP Decompilation Port on Switch :)

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a dumb question. What’s the difference between this switch port and the one that SoH has in their discord server?

Is this the same port ?

DerEineee

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just wondering why this version doesnt look more like the 3ds version? Is it abchoice to keep it more like the original or are there some limitations?

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering why this version doesnt look more like the 3ds version? Is it abchoice to keep it more like the original or are there some limitations?
The 3DS is a complete remake of the game, not the same game engine etc. so the visuals wouldn't really line up with everything else imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0