Homebrew Question Does Incognito Block Updates? Does anybody have SX OS Stealth Mode's DNS Servers? Other DNS?

MichaelShawJr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now I have both incognito and 90dns installed. I know incognito helps with bans, but does it block game and software updates? I would like to get rid of 90DNS because it has been causing the internet to be really slow lately, but I figured if Nintendo servers could reach my device they could send me updates regardless if they have my prodinfo or not. If I do need to block Nintendo servers to avoid updates and nag, does anybody have either the SXOS DNS Servers used in Stealth Mode? Also, are there any other 90dns alternatives? I don't want to block them on my router because I use my clean Sysnand and switch lite to play and online don't want to be adding them and removing them from my router all the time. I also don't want to host my own because I only have a laptop which isn't on all the time.

Last edited by MichaelShawJr,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now I have both incognito and 90dns installed. I know incognito helps with bans, but does it block game and software updates? I would like to get rid of 90DNS because it has been causing the internet to be really slow lately, but I figured if Nintendo servers could reach my device they could send me updates regardless if they have my prodinfo or not. If I do need to block Nintendo servers to avoid updates and nag, does anybody have either the SXOS DNS Servers used in Stealth Mode? Also, are there any other 90dns alternatives? I don't want to block them on my router because I use my clean Sysnand and switch lite to play and online don't want to be adding them and removing them from my router all the time. I also don't want to host my own because I only have a laptop which isn't on all the time.
If that was the case, then Incognito wouldn't help prevent bans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.forbes.com/sites/caileygleeson/2024/05/29/walgreens-joins-target-amazon-walmart-in-an...