Hacking Does pokémon bank work on emunand?

Maxmeas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I am running an emunand setup right now. the emunand is unlinked from the sysnand. I want to legally purchase pokémon subscription and pokémon crystal as well. Will it work on emunand?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running an emunand setup right now. the emunand is unlinked from the sysnand. I want to legally purchase pokémon subscription and pokémon crystal as well. Will it work on emunand?
Yes, both will work just as fine as they would on an emunand..... I highly suggest you ditch your emunand. There's no reason to use it and it makes things significantly more complex. If you have b9s, to get rid of the emunand, just make an emunand backup and restore it over the sysnand. It will save you hassle in the future as it just inst necessary anymore and has zero benefits besides bypassing the 300 game limit, which I'm sure you won't hit.

Last edited by Giodude,
Reactions: Toasty and Maxmeas

Maxmeas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thanks for the replays! I am running emmunad just for convenience (just need to swap the SDs). I rad somewhereelse that virtual console won’t run on it properly, same goes for poke bank. Don’t want change my setup right now, even I understand your statement. So if I install pokebank an VC crystal on the emunand, it will run? Fine to hear that. But gba VC won’t run on emunand, like stated in the 3ds guide (maybe coused by a reboot loop or something?) Is this still so?

Last edited by Maxmeas,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replays! I am running emmunad just for convenience (just need to swap the SDs). I rad somewhereelse that virtual console won’t run on it properly, same goes for poke bank. Don’t want change my setup right now, even I understand your statement. So if I install pokebank an VC crystal on the emunand, it will run? Fine to hear that. But gba VC won’t run on emunand, like stated in the 3ds guide (maybe coused by a reboot loop or something?) Is this still so?
If you install the gba vc game to the sysnand as well, it will run. All things that go into ds/gba mode need to be installed on the console itself as well as the emunand.

Reactions: Maxmeas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1