Homebrew Doesn't FBI - Remote Install work with SD cards >64 gb?

Fil o_O

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did nothing except change the sd card. I moved the contents of my 64 gb SD card(Samsung Class 10) to a 128 gb SD card(Samsung Class 10, same product line). I formatted it to Fat32, cluster size 32kb.

Everything worked without issues. I installed a couple of titles via fbi off of the SD card by selecting install and delete cia. But for a couple of remaining games I wanted to use the remote install feature in fbi 2.6 along with boop 2.0.

However, I get an error message every time. I can't seem to use boop 2.0 to boop games anymore. I'm 100% sure it worked for the other sd card.

Is this a known issue or is the error on my end somehow?

pilladoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I did nothing except change the sd card. I moved the contents of my 64 gb SD card(Samsung Class 10) to a 128 gb SD card(Samsung Class 10, same product line). I formatted it to Fat32, cluster size 32kb.

Everything worked without issues. I installed a couple of titles via fbi off of the SD card by selecting install and delete cia. But for a couple of remaining games I wanted to use the remote install feature in fbi 2.6 along with boop 2.0.

However, I get an error message every time. I can't seem to use boop 2.0 to boop games anymore. I'm 100% sure it worked for the other sd card.

Is this a known issue or is the error on my end somehow?
Hi! I had this same error. Use another version of Boop, that helped me.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, Mario Moonlight exists?