masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I got a question.
Because you put the patch in atmosphere, is this the same if you have a custom themes installed? What i mean is when i update to a new version of atmophere , did i need to delete like on custom themes because otherwise it will fail to boot into atmophere?
Edit: sorry, first I didn't get what you meant.
No, game mods don't work like that.
Only what can make this mod unusable is game update different than what mod is supporting, not system update.

Skyluker4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lukesimmons.codes
XP
Country
United States
I got a question.
Because you put the patch in atmosphere, is this the same if you have a custom themes installed? What i mean is when i update to a new version of atmophere , did i need to delete like on custom themes because otherwise it will fail to boot into atmophere?
It's version independent of Atmosphere. Although I think a very old version of Atmosphere had you put the files in a different location.

But no, once you copy them, you don't need to update them at all for it to keep working with Atmosphere.

Reactions: SnakeEater

andreskies

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Working very nicely but I noticed some battle commands aren't translated, like attack, defend, strike and counter. Does the latest version have it translated yet or am I missing something?

Skyluker4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lukesimmons.codes
XP
Country
United States
Working very nicely but I noticed some battle commands aren't translated, like attack, defend, strike and counter. Does the latest version have it translated yet or am I missing something?
We weren't able to extract those from the files we were able to modify. It looks like they're hard coded into code itself, so we can't modify them easily, if at all.

Maybe if I ever update it in the future, I'd try and get them, but it probably won't happen.

Reactions: andreskies

Tugnar

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Awsome my friends and I were looking foward to the game and now that is in English we can play, shamefully the screen of the menues is completly black, and the discord link does not work, Can you help me get the menus? Thanks

gonsen

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm trying to install the English translation on AMS 15.0 with Dokapon version 1.0.3, I put the files in the SD as it says in in the post (/atmosphere/contents/010048100D51A000/roomfs/Data/StreamingAssets/AssetBundles...) and the game crashes with a message "The software was closed because an error ocurred"

Pseudo99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got a chance to try this out, it works wonderfully. Thank you so much for doing this for such a small community of people (like us) who will actually end up playing it. It's unmistakeably Dokapon, but a modern updated version with different characters and graphics. For anyone wondering, there are some items not translated, but everything you need to have translated is in English. The few things that aren't, if you're a Dokapon player, you can figure it out pretty easily. I'm surpised there's no co-op story mode in this game; the story is actually pretty fun so far. The multiplayer maps are well portioned out though, so you can get multiplayer with friends in short 1-3 hour bursts in smaller Mario Party sized doses. You don't have to be Japanese to appreciate the characters and story in this, either, so had they actually worked co-op into story mode, this game could definitely give Dopkapon Kingdom Connect a run for its money.

Sophilautia

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I'm trying to install this on my Switch, but for some reason I can't find the 010048100D51A000 folder in my Atmosphere, even though I have the game installed. Any idea why?

EDIT: I guess I just needed to make the folder myself huh. Never mind!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk