Donald Duck my own voice impression of Donald Mustard.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was attached to MRI. I played myself some videogames Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 2,Bionicles(Point and Click genre),some racing game(from some german CD-ROM PC game demos physical copy),The Sims 1 Bingo(my Sim NPC was so dumb I think as far as I remember to the point that he or she burned out some house probably his or her),some Tennis videogame for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,some two Hockey games for Sega Mega Drive,Gunstar Heroes,Chuck Rock,Batman,Zombies Ate My Neighbors for Sega Mega Drive,Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 2,The Batman(oh it looks like I mentioned it twice),original Super Mario Bros. 1 for Nintendo Entertainment System,Duck Hunt,probably Contra,but rather at Museum of Retro Videogames(in history-Arcade Machine Cabinet),Rayman 1,Rayman 2,Rayman 3,Rayman Hoodlum’s Revenge,Rayman 3 for Nintendo GameBoy Advance,Jill of the Jungle 1,Jill of the Jungle 2,Jill of the Jungle 3,Pac-Man World 2,original Ratchet and Clank 1 for Sony PlayStation 2,Ratchet and Clank 2,Ratchet and Clank 3,Ratchet Gladiator,Ratchet and Clank Size Matters,Secret Agent Clank,Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of the Destruction for Sony PlayStation 3,Ratchet and Clank Future Quest For Booty,Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack in Time,Ratchet and Clank All Four One,Ratchet and Clank Nexus,remake/reboot of original Ratchet and Clank videogame series for Sony PlayStation 4,Jazz Jackrabbit 1,Jazz Jackrabbit 2,Doom(2016),Doom Eternal,Unreal 1,original Unreal Tournament,Fortnite Battle Royale(just only once or twice-it’s not for me very lame brand new indie game). I prefer FPS/Arena Shooters/2D-3D Platformers rather than videogame genre of simulators. I guess people with futuristic RFID Microchips Nanoaugumentations(technological evolution)inside MRI might be riccochet bouncing like in Sonic Spinball. I also played Sonic Heroes on Microsoft Windows 7(probably),Sonic Mega Collection Plus,MOTHER 2/EarthBound,MOTHER 1/EarthBound Beginnings on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,Undertale,Super Smash Bros. Brawl,Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U,Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS,Super Metroid on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,Shadow Complex,Rayman Raving Rabidds(NGBA,Microsoft Windows PC),Sonic the Hedgehog(2006),Sonic Unleashed,Sonic Adventure 1 HD,Sonic Adventure 2 HD on Sony PlayStation 3,Rayman 3 HD(on PS3),Rayman Origins,Rayman Legends,Rayman Advance,Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(NGBA,PC,PS2),Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone(PC,PS2),Harry Potter and the Chambers of the Secrets(PC,PS2),Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch,Super Mario Odyssey for Nintendo Switch,Ranger X for Sega Mega Drive,Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing,Sonic Colors for Nintendo Wii,Shrek 2(PC,NGBA),Star Wars Clone Army(NGBA),LEGO Star Wars,LEGO Indiana Jones,Witcher 1,The Witcher 3,Sonic Generations for Nintendo 3DS and PC,Pokemon Blue and Green on 3DS VC,New Super Mario Bros. 2 for Nintendo 3DS,New Super Mario Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch,Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 for Sony PlayStation 3,Microsoft Windows 7 PC,Sonic 3D Blast Flickies Island for Microsoft Windows 98,Sonic Unleashed for Sony PlayStation 2,FIFA 10 for Sony PlayStation 3,John Madden’s ’92 American Football Team for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,Unreal Tournament 2004,Quake 1,Quake 2,Quake 3,Quake 4,Deus Ex,Duke Nukem Forever,Half-Life 1,Half-Life 2,Half-Life 2 Episode 1,Half-Life 2 Episode 2,Overwatch,Team Fortress 2,Portal 1,Portal 2,Chronicles of the Narnia Lew,Witch and Wardrobe for Nintendo GameBoy Advance,Sonic Rush,Landstalker for Sega Mega Drive,Light Crusader for Sega Mega Drive,Shrek 2 on PC,Shrek the Third on PC,Shrek Forever After on PC,Disney’s Treasure Planet for Nintendo Game Boy Advance,Winnie the Pooh…etc.
:mellow:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played Minecraft,Disney Hercules,inFamous 1,inFamous 2,Sly Cooper HD Trilogy/The Sly Trilogy for Sony PlayStation 3,Sly Cooper Thieves in Time,original Crash Bandicoot 1 for Sony PlayStation One,Crash Bandicoot 2,Crash Bandicoot 3,Crash Bandicoot The Wraith of Cortex,Crash of the Titans,Crash Mind Over Mutant,Uncharted 3 for Sony PlayStation 3,Uncharted 4 on Sony PlayStation 4,Horizon Zero Dawn for Sony PlayStation 4,Cuphead on PC,Freedom Planet 1 on PC,Shantae 1 on Nintendo 3DS,original Kirby 1 on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for Sony PlayStation 3,Ed + Edd ’N Eddy Misadventures for Sony PlayStation 2,Dust An Elysian Tail on PC Microsoft Windows 7.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
4fbmot.jpg

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users