Hacking ROM Hack Don't starve together 60 FPS ?

yobahddz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Can sameone make mod for don't starve together to run on 60 FPS like base one (ROG) ?? Also can't find any mods for switch only pc

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can sameone make mod for don't starve together to run on 60 FPS like base one (ROG) ?? Also can't find any mods for switch only pc
I tried to make a cheat for 60FPS but no dice. This game seems difficult and memory editing programs don't like it.
This game needs an .ips patch for 60FPS which I tried to look into making, but finding the right value to patch for 60FPS is above my level, it's some kind of engine lock.

Reactions: yobahddz

yobahddz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I tried to make a cheat for 60FPS but no dice. This game seems difficult and memory editing programs don't like it.
This game needs an .ips patch for 60FPS which I tried to look into making, but finding the right value to patch for 60FPS is above my level, it's some kind of engine lock.
How about same pc mods Port to switch

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How about same pc mods Port to switch
I don't personally I don't have interest trying to bring any mods across besides making 60FPS mod/cheat because I don't play Don't Starve
When I extracted the game I found this message which might help in the game files which might help
Also you might be able to do something similar to this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/dont-starve-mods.583868/
The script files have been bundled into data/databundles/scripts.zip

Modders, or the curious, are free to unzip the file and view the scripts.
Don't Starve Together will continue to load the zip file, even when the files are unzipped. This is keeps the boot times down.

Here are the steps to load the unzipped files (this is not advised but some modders may find this to be an easier way to experement, before making a mod):
- Close Don't Starve Together if it is running
- Ensure the extracted files are located under data/scripts and not data/scripts/scripts/
- Rename data/databundles/scripts.zip to something else (eg data/databundles/backup_scripts.zip)
- Run Don't Starve Together
- Note: If Don't Starve Together receives an update while data/databundles/scripts.zip was renamed, a new version of scripts.zip will be downloaded.
In this case, delete backup_scripts.zip and run these steps again.

To restore loading the original data/databundles/scripts.zip file:
- Close Don't Starve Together if it is running
- Rename data/databundles/backup_scripts.zip to data/databundles/scripts.zip
- Run Don't Starve Together
- Note: The modified data/scripts/ files will remain but not be used

Attachments

• 1677006336226.png
    1677006336226.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Wow
Reactions: yobahddz

yobahddz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I don't personally I don't have interest trying to bring any mods across besides making 60FPS mod/cheat because I don't play Don't Starve
When I extracted the game I found this message which might help in the game files which might help
Also you might be able to do something similar to this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/dont-starve-mods.583868/
That's really good they want dev to use mods
Anyway can you share that thing you discovered (script) maybe it's it's very useful also if you can make cheats to unlock characters that only works in online i will be very appreciate it

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's really good they want dev to use mods
Anyway can you share that thing you discovered (script) maybe it's it's very useful also if you can make cheats to unlock characters that only works in online i will be very appreciate it
Can you use these characters offline once you unlock them? If you can ask someone who has been online to dump their save file so others can use it offline, it happen with Nintendo Switch Sports and online unlockables.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P