Homebrew dose 11.8 patch FBI, anemone or TWLoader? if not what dose it patch?

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 11.8 update breaks luma. But not boot9strap. If you update your console and continue using Lima you need the latest nightly. Or dont update. Stay on 11.6 or 11.7
Not anymore, Latest nightly is working on 11.8, but what hasnt caught up is NTR :/

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR is broken and nintendo also backported the switch's Auth system so they can near perfectly detect pirated games now
I wonder how this will affect us?

Will we still be able to play the games or download from the freeshop? What if we don't update? Can they not detect the pirated games then?

I disabled my wifi on my system. I will only turn it on when I use freeshop or download a theme.

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they will be removed though you could just redownload then from freeshop

Will this be a one time thing or will it keep happening over and over? Or will this only happen when you enter the eshop and theme shop every time?

AlexanderLS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will they be gone-gone or just re-wraped or?
They will still be on your SD card but will not be accesible through the home menu.
Backup your save data for your legit games. Remove your NNID. Re-download the games using the freeshop keys. Restore your save data. It would be like the games were never removed at all.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They will still be on your SD card but will not be accesible through the home menu.
Backup your save data for your legit games. Remove your NNID. Re-download the games using the freeshop keys. Restore your save data. It would be like the games were never removed at all.

That is how it is with the DLC too, on your SD card but not accessible to them in the games.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will they be gone-gone or just re-wraped or?
gone gone unsure if saves stay back then up just incase

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will this be a one time thing or will it keep happening over and over? Or will this only happen when you enter the eshop and theme shop every time?
I was talking about unlinking an NNID when you remove it anything you purchased through that NNID will just dissapear instantly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme