Hacking Downgrade Help Browserhax Entrypoint

udelgadochio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi! I'm glad to be part of such a great community as it is GBAtemp, today I come to you with a question about downgrading a New 3DS with Plailect's DSiware guide (I think we all know it so far, but if anyones doesn't here is the link: https://plailect.github.io/Guide/dsiware-downgrade)

I'm used to read completely a tutorial before actually doing it, and I've a question in the last section, it comes to be section IX - Exploit Verification, I have no physical cartridge of any listed in the Homebrew Launcher (No browser) section, and I want to know if it is possible to do this part with Steelhax.

As a foot note there is a text that says as follows: Continue to Homebrew Launcher (No Browser), using steelhax for your entrypoint instead of one of the ones listed.

But my english isn't that good, (I'm from Mexico) and I don't understand if it says it is ok to usea steelhax in that part or that we may use steelhax after using one of the others listed. Hope anyone can help me, thank you very much in advance!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @TimeMaster, what happenned?