Downgrade New 3DS on 11.0

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Yes, even if everyone says it's not working I prefer to try :) I 'm like that and you can change it
Don't brick your 3ds without backing up its nand. if you have no backup then don't try foolish things because you won't be able to restore your 3ds if you don't have backup of your original nand & you have to sell its parts because it won't sell unless someone wants some parts of your 3ds. if you want to try something try doin the hardmod.

Reactions: Clément

Clément

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't brick your 3ds without backing up its nand. if you have no backup then don't try foolish things because you won't be able to restore your 3ds if you don't have backup of your original nand & you have to sell its parts because it won't sell unless someone wants some parts of your 3ds. if you want to try something try doin the hardmod.

I have nothing to make a backup of Nand , and then even if I made a backup, how to restore it if after my 3ds is brick ?

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sigh i hate ppl that dont google. anyways here is the method to downgrade 11.0
1.download the files and place them into your 3ds root folder https://www.mediafire.com/?zvqde9u9100mdct
2.scan the qr code http://i.imgur.com/A6SSHpl.png
3.the 3ds well shut down power it on
4.if all three 3 leds lighted up then the downgrade stared
5.now pick up your hammer and ready to smash your 3ds (how many times you smashed depends on what frimware you want to downgrade to example if you smash 3 times you well be downgraded to 9.2 if 2 times you well be downgraded to 10.7 etc.)
6.the most importent go the shower and cry for 5 hours and finally
7.buy a new 3ds and install a homebrew launcher
CONGRATZ you have successfully downgraded your 3ds thanks and have fun

Nah, it's better to keep brick systems and build a house or a wall from it. That'd be awesome. I wonder what type of cement should be used.

Reactions: deadhunt49

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I have nothing to make a backup of Nand , and then even if I made a backup, how to restore it if after my 3ds is brick ?
you won't get backup unless you do hardmod. you won't be able to restore unless you do hardmod.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So do the hardmod.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Actually, these are the required steps to downgrade:

1. Download the firmware update from dat iso site
2. Rename .cia extension to .png
3. Put in DCIM folder on USB drive
5. Insert USB into 3DS
4. Go to your Music Player
5. Open the file you put on your USB
6. Congratulations! Your 3DS is still on v11 until you JUST WAIT UNTIL DEVS RELEASE SOMETHING AND STOP TRYING STUPID STUFF

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk