Hacking Download an Official Nintendo Theme?

Cygis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Luma3ds and I really want to download the new Metroid Samus Returns theme but I get an error code everytime I try to press the enter download button. Is there anyway I can get this theme?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Luma3ds and I really want to download the new Metroid Samus Returns theme but I get an error code everytime I try to press the enter download button. Is there anyway I can get this theme?
First, how are you trying to download the theme? Second, what is the error that you are receiving? We can't really help unless these questions are answered.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What error code do you get? Have you tried Googling the error code? That iso site might have the theme already. You'll have to search for it on your own. That iso site has lots of official Nintendo themes.

Cygis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, how are you trying to download the theme? Second, what is the error that you are receiving? We can't really help unless these questions are answered.
I'm downloading the theme through the theme shop. I go to the top right corner and hit enter download code and I get error code 009-4072

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've read that one way to fix it is to format system memory. I do not want to lose everything though

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you used any sort of ticket installing program? I suggest running tiksweep, which can be found in fbi's titledb feature, to remove all bad tickets. All else fails try to remake the theme yourself.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stupid question, but are you trying to download themes without paying for them?
Not sure if OP is or not. But from what I've read it sounds almost more like they got a my nintendo rewards code and is trying to use that as there is a recent samus returns theme that they got in there.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i remember having problem trying to redownload legit themes in the past, i don't remember how i fixed it.
maybe because i had installed non legit theme and had to delete them in order to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land