download wii u online files for cemu

soyungamerpropropro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm trying to play Splatoon online on cemu, but I need to have the original online files from a Wii U, which I don't own. I also tried to download the online files from my Pretendo account, but every time I try to enter the lobby it gives me an error code.

Is there a website where you can download other people's files online? Could someone post their online files? Is there a method to be able to create your own online files and make them fully functional?

Trophies
XP
I also tried to download the online files from my Pretendo account, but every time I try to enter the lobby it gives me an error code.

This method probably wouldn't work, and even if it did, Pretendo constantly goes down as it's in a beta-development stage currently- so it wouldn't be a stable solution.

Is there a website where you can download other people's files online?

No. I've seen threads and questions over countless sites and forums asking this, and every time it's declined because no one wants to create an account for a random online stranger, then leave it on their Wii U for the rest of time because unlinking the account would render the files unusable.

Could someone post their online files?
no one wants to create an account for a random online stranger, then leave it on their Wii U for the rest of time because unlinking the account would render the files unusable.

Is there a method to be able to create your own online files and make them fully functional?

No.

In short, unless you have a friend that's willing to create, dump, and maintain the account for you? You're out of luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game