Status
Not open for further replies.

lcleong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
3396 - Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride *MULTi5* (EUR) (1024Mbit) (BAHUMUT) gogogo!
moogle.gif

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Europe first, again? =O

Can't find it anywhere (not asking). Probably won't be playing 'til tomorrow, anyways...

lcleong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i also finding it.. and thats the ds-scene i get it from... and here hoping for piracy protection to crush my ass..
rofl.gif
moogle.gif

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I gotta say that after creating about 4 or 5 Official Topics for this game in different message boards out there, I almost feel kinda stupid seeing I'm the second person to post in this topic.

Just saying. I strongly believed the game would be dumped whenever I wasn't on the internet, or something. =P

ACCloud

Trophies
XP
Country
Cupajoe, where did you find the Rom? I'm sure I'm not the only DQ fan here who's dying to play it
yaynds.gif

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Densetsu3000 said:
Already beat it in Japanese back when it first came out, but yay, now I can play it again in English!
biggrin.gif
I've been waiting for this.

*EDIT*
Damn Narin, you're fast with the codes! Thanks, cheat code ninja!

So, is there a patch to apply directly to the rom to take out the piracy protection? because I can't add cheats to my games... don't ask me why or how but I just can't XD

gyenming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Playing this now on the r4 without any problems as of yet....Probably will encounter them though, best get that cheat code...
I have no idea where to go on this game, im stuck wandering around some ship. Ive talked to everyone ect... uwaahh...
Do you need to have have played DQ4 to fully understand the story?I never got round to really playing DQ4, and im wondering whether i should go back and play it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH