Gaming Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Hype Thread

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
In fact, as I've got to go out to work and won't be back for a til the PM I'm locking the thread til either I get back or another mod in this section arrives. That should stop any further problems here.

edit : Alright I'm back from work. I've opened the thread again but I'll be keeping a careful and very fascist eye on it. Anyone who attempts to troll, flame or derail the thread will find my toe planted firmly in their arse. First offence will be a 3 day suspension, second offence will be a 7 and so on.

edit2 : Oh and anyone who wants to claim they have the rom before the official release topic appears needs to send it to me first to verify they're not talking out of their arse. Anybody who posts they have it and doesn't do that will earn an instant 14-day suspension.

chronomut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey trolleydave, more like faggydave haha get it
guys lets talk about dragons and stuff instead of dq6 its close i mean right? dragons yeah
also i have the rom, i just patched it and im playing it on my acekard and r4 and its so much fun boy let me tell you
im not leaving untill you give me a donut

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chronomut said:
hey trolleydave, more like faggydave haha get it
guys lets talk about dragons and stuff instead of dq6 its close i mean right? dragons yeah
also i have the rom, i just patched it and im playing it on my acekard and r4 and its so much fun boy let me tell you
im not leaving untill you give me a donut

wow....

gbatempfan1

Trophies
XP
Country

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
gbatempfan1 said:
There are people who have it: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/index.php?topic=5841 http://gbatemp.net/t279345-dragon-queest-vi-us-ap which are pretty much people who dumped it for personal use or friends of people who dumped it, but it is not public yet. It may have AP and problems playing on Cyclo brand cards so even if it is released it might be a few days until it is playable. Might be best just to come back in a week.

Saying that kind of thing is a very different story to those going "I've found the ROM, it's been released, if you look you'll find it". We always get plenty of them doing that during every big hyped up release. Which is why us boys in blue have taken a no-nonsense approach to their nonsense!
smile.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gbatempfan1 said:
It may have AP and problems playing on Cyclo brand cards so even if it is released it might be a few days until it is playable. Might be best just to come back in a week.

I bet the dstwo will have no problem playing it

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm at work right now and im still tracking this thread-
Anyone try Tactics orge yet? I like it so far.

"I bet M3i will have to be patched to play it" :/

There's the wait for the rom then the wait for the patch.
moogle.gif

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nugundam0079 said:
I'm at work right now and im still tracking this thread-
Anyone try Tactics orge yet? I like it so far.

"I bet M3i will have to be patched to play it" :/

There's the wait for the rom then the wait for the patch.
moogle.gif
Tactics is great! ..make sure you ripped the update and dummy files to rid of a.p (for that iso iso thats where it is)...your file size should be around 700-806 mb, then patch with prometheus to run...if you dident already!

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...wonder if Ninty broke into the houses of the various US release groups to ensure they wouldn't be releasing the rom 'till long after it's sales period is over?

Ah, well, me and my imagination.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'Tis a shame Enix didn't go ahead and update the gameplay. With DQIV & V, it's kind of understandable, but I'm gonna have a hard time going back to random encounters and such after having so much fun with the innovations (minor though they were) of DQIX. I'll probably fool with it, but I doubt I'll sink too much time into it. Looks pretty if nothing else.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Wolvenreign said:
Hmm...wonder if Ninty broke into the houses of the various US release groups to ensure they wouldn't be releasing the rom 'till long after it's sales period is over?
I think if that happened, it would go down like this--except with Shigeru and Reggie doing the "buying out."

Rumsie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Densetsu3000 said:
Wolvenreign said:
I think if that happened, it would go down like this--except with Shigeru and Reggie doing the "buying out."

LOL
rolleyes.gif

Shinrin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
Wolvenreign said:

Nice one.
ohnoes.png
but i still want my DQVI

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is a post in "ROM Hacking and Translations > Dragon Queest VI US AP":

"Well, I loaded up my retail cart and played past the intro and saved once the game started. I dumped the sav and put it on my flashcart and the game is working fine so far. Though I'm not very far in."

later

"Ok, more AP found. I got to the town with the bazaar where you are supposed to sell the stuff ....and its completely empty. Not one person there, even the church is empty. Back to the retail cart lol. "

grog.gif
lecture.gif

D

Deleted User

BurlyEd said:

"Well, I loaded up my retail cart and played past the intro and saved once the game started. I dumped the sav and put it on my flashcart and the game is working fine so far. Though I'm not very far in."

later

"Ok, more AP found. I got to the town with the bazaar where you are supposed to sell the stuff ....and its completely empty. Not one person there, even the church is empty. Back to the retail cart lol. "

grog.gif
lecture.gif

That's actually rather amusing. Gotta give credit where it's due, lol.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BurlyEd said:

later

grog.gif
lecture.gif

XFD, thats pretty funny, still laugh at the black and white no exp thing though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn internets dragging like a dogs ass +1