Translator and romhacker wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
That's prety much all I've been playing lately.

This Mmorpg has the same character designer that made the characters from Rockman/Megaman ZX game series, they're very cute
laugh.gif

In "Domo" (initials for "Dream Of Mirror Online") you can, as a single and unique character, be any job you want, anytime you want. Each time you change your job, your level, atribute points and skills are sustained, so you can be a Fencer today, a Shaman tomorrow, and a Fencer again after tomorrow, without any downside-effects to your character.
There's an interesting feature that allows you to bring the skills learned from one job to another, so it's possible to be a Martial Artist - known for closed-range battle skills - equipped with the skills of a Doctor - the job that has healing and defense powers.

There's also skills of farming and item transmutation. With them you can make your own equipment without depending on buying them off Npcs or other players that raises the prices of the items.

Also, the thing that holds me the most within the game: the quests. There's a lot of quests that give you equipment, rare items, experience and money. Even playing alone I can raise my character accordingly only doing quests
rofl2.gif

A video of the game here.
Site of the game here.
Whoever feels interest in playing, contact me with your e-mail address so I can send you an invite, that way both acounts (mine and yours) can benefit of points to exchange for game items ^^
And if you already play it, contact me anyways so we can go item-hunting together
grog.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i used to play. then i got up to that stupid spider in the well quest. then some douche kept on ks'ing before our party managed to kill it. we had to wait 2-3 hours each time before it respawn. so i gave up and quit.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used to play, but the bad apples in the community and the horrid staff put me off.

Kind of rubs you the wrong way when you fix all the typo's, re-enable some functionality in the game, and send it their way and all you get is "We'll be sure to look at it"
Two weeks later and the download counter for the fix doesn't change.
Wonderful staff there.
>.>;;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one