GenreÂ

Platformer

FilenameÂ

trm-rmeu.zip

View NFO
Â

Click Here

Release Notes: The previous release of Rayman DS
by the Brassteroid Team labelled EUR was actually a dump of the USA card, which actually contains Multi3 languages.

This Trashman EUR dump is the real deal, which contains all Multi5 languages.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yay rayman!! me want it!
but i dun have all that junk needed to play the downloadable version ^^
what do you think about it?

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think its the same as rayman 2 on pc..

It's a port of the N64 Rayman...
acctualy it's a port of both and the ps1 rayman 2 but not the dc version (it had some extra mini-games non of the others hadn't)
Actually, the PS1 version has some small differences from the N64/PC version, for example the part where you have to climb up between two walls by pressing both feet and hands against them is missing in the PS1 version. And if you say, it is not a port of the DC version, then it also cannot be a direct port of the PS1 version because of these small differences
mellow.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust me you DON'T want to bother with this game for the following reasons:
- Broken camera (moves to fuck up jump trajectory or throws walls in front of gameplay making you blind effectively.)
- Visuals are oddly very dark, and I'm talking CastlevaniaCOTM GBA launch.
- Controls in autopiloted stage sections highly delayed (jetski, bomb ride, control delays by about 1sec, really fucks with your head.)
- As a straight port, can't save in all the very long stages it has, so make time to play it or lose your progress completely.
- Using the D-pad only runs, using analog on touchscreen is next to impossible as it locks in place (not floatable like Mario64 which works perfectly.)

The only merit the game really has is that it's another 3D platformer for the system for fans of the genre. The gameplay sadly is extremely poor due to shitty control and camera) and visuals can be a problem.

As I said...AVOID. Not even worth the download to pirate the crap out of. Just go get the N64 ROM or something.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I guess I'll break the trend of this thread and say that I bought this game and enjoyed it oh so much!

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Why would the analog not moving make it impossible? When I play Mario 64 with touch mode, it's lame how I move forward, and it moves the whole thing forward... sometimes it screws me up because I have to readjust myself (the circle) in the middle again or where ever is best to put it at the time. If it stayed in one spot it'd be like a realy stick almost, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Perpo @ Perpo: heyy does anybody knows a library where to find shader cache for ryujinx?