tongue.gif

moloko23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Is it possible to trade the pokemon I trained in the Japanese version of this game to the US version? I have some lv. 80 pkm and would really like to transfer them...

dannyfriskes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
D

Deleted User

I've been experiencing occasional crashes on my R4 ... it's most annoying when I haven't saved in a while.

Mienaikage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On M3 Simply the game freezes when you try to go online in either the GTS building or Battle Tower, friend codes through the pokemon centre seem to work fine though.

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
On M3 Simply the game freezes when you try to go online in either the GTS building or Battle Tower, friend codes through the pokemon centre seem to work fine though.
Hmm, not for me, mate. The only time the game freezes on my M3 Simply is when I close my DSLite to stand-by mode for about half an hour or longer. Not always, but sometimes.

dapoopta

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Do not trim this rom. I trimmed mine, and caught the cat pokemon thing about 20minutes in. tried to name it, and FREEZE! damn it. This is after... get this... I played the night before for 2 hours, got to level about 11 on 2 pokemons, and closed the DS. the power save close. I saved the game, in game, and just put the thing to sleep. So I went to sleep. I use a G6 Lite. So the next day I get up AND MY DS IS DEAD! no batteries. I honestly dont play it often, I use my psp. I can put that to sleep for days, no problems. Well. I put the power cable in and boot the game. It didnt save my point in the game. Then... after getting into it again... LOCK UP! hahaha. I put pearl on there now. Don't want diamond anymore :-(

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Put about 20 hours into this one so far. No freezes or glitches on my M3 simply with newest firmware at all. I'm also using a kingston 1GB Japan card so I don't know if that matters like it does with Castlevania POR (I even got a few freezes on that one with my card).

Maybe you guys who are having problems have a bad dump of the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper