DS #1401: Zoey 101: Field Trip Fiasco (USA)

Tuddles

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally been waiting for this for ages, I heard they are also making a game of the year edition soon.
bow.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shit. After examining the data in the DSLazy dump, there is NO HENTAI!! MOTHER****ing cheap-ass Disney! That would be fine (it is a real life tv show, right?) But there is no child pron of that chick on the cover either T_T

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS TRASH, THERE IS NO PRON, I REPEAT, DO NOT WASTE A DOWNLOAD ON THIS SHIT!
Shoulda got Jam Sessions :S

Oh well, time to find the nude pix of the HighSchool musical chick. Supposedly she sent them to her BF via email, but her account was haxxed and they are online nao.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shit. After examining the data in the DSLazy dump, there is NO HENTAI!! MOTHER****ing cheap-ass Disney! That would be fine (it is a real life tv show, right?) But there is no child pron of that chick on the cover either T_T

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS TRASH, THERE IS NO PRON, I REPEAT, DO NOT WASTE A DOWNLOAD ON THIS SHIT!
Shoulda got Jam Sessions :S

Oh well, time to find the nude pix of the HighSchool musical chick. Supposedly she sent them to her BF via email, but her account was haxxed and they are online nao.

Haha. I heard about that. I wonder if Disney is gonna give her the boot.

LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Did you know Ashley Tisdale is actually 22? :wtf:

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez...could you imagine being the poor saps that had to create this tripe? I can't imagine any of them actually thinking this crap was truly worth their (or anyone else's) time.

Games this lame should be illegal. Of course, I guess if you're an 8 year old girl with overprotective parents, this is the only kind of garbage you'd be allowed to play, so you wouldn't know any better and actually like this steaming pile.

Ever notice that good games keep getting pushed back and pushed back, but crapware like this usually shows up constantly and usually right on time? It's almost as if they delay the good games on purpose so people will get bored and buy junk like this while waiting for the good games. Sorry, I'm not that bored, nor am I an 8 year old girl.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
You know its rubbish when the rom sites can't be bothered to upload it. When jam sessions and dk jungle climber are on there after 2 mins of being dumped. This one 3hrs later nothing.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap what a dreadful game! Takes ages to get going and then its like crappy mini games, theres one thats like Toobin and its really bad, it feels more dated than the original!

Its really badly made, its as if the developers are screaming out "for god sake stop giving us these bad kids show licenses...GIVE US HATCHET!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: LTT also did it