DS #1458: ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat (Japan)

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
2048 Mb.

Soon, we'll need larger Micro SD cards
biggrin.gif

I have to say this...

...but this gives us hope that we could see a FFVII remake *with smaller FMV's obviously*
smile.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
heh. nice to hear that they actually pushed the content so far, rather than only breaching 128 megs (after trimming) to a smaller degree.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG!

I know this game is never gonna see the hype that Phantom Hourglass has seen over the last couple of days -- and that's truly a shame -- but it really deserves to. This game has been in the works for so long with so much mystery, and finally it's here. I don't think most folks realize what a huge release this one is. Only down side is...it is, of course, in Japanese. But heck, I'll be muddling through it (after Zelda, of course) until they, hopefully, release it in English.

Mailenste

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMFG!

I know this game is never gonna see the hype that Phantom Hourglass has seen over the last couple of days -- and that's truly a shame -- but it really deserves to. This game has been in the works for so long with so much mystery, and finally it's here. I don't think most folks realize what a huge release this one is. Only down side is...it is, of course, in Japanese. But heck, I'll be muddling through it (after Zelda, of course) until they, hopefully, release it in English.
So fucking true.

arcademaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had high hopes for this game until I saw the first gameplay trailer. That shattered everything. I guess I'll try the release to see for myself how it looks and plays.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems quite a nice game, too many cutscenes for my liking but should satisfy those who love these sort of games. Can't understand a word of it but from what I've played its looking likely that this is the best S-RPG for the DS.

I'm looking forward to a possible English release.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm going definitely get this game, if English version is coming. Hell, if it doesn't come, I just import Japanese version.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Nice I been lookin forward to trying this out just to see how it runs and what the mechanic is like. Also it makes me wonder what the true size limit can be on NDS games as I remember talk a while back of an FF7 remake on DS. People suggested it would take multiple cards I guess this proves it wouldn't.

@Shanshobo your sig is great LOL

@asmodeal, thats a good score coming from Famitsu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut