DS #2384: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (USA)

SchuchWun

Trophies
Website
videogamehackers.ca
XP
Country
Canada
Hachibei said:
To the EZ5 users (yes, all 10 of us): If the game gives you 2 white screens when you load it, you gotta enable hybrid mode for it to work. At least, that's how it was with the EU version.

Using EZ5 OB9 (v 1.80+ cause fatal WSOD which was unrecoverable unless you recopy the firmware and reflash it) only crashed once and it was fatal and thankfully didn't require me to recopy the shite.

QUOTE(Narin @ Jun 26 2008, 04:14 AM) I added a ton of new cheats for the game to the cheat database. Also expect more soon! After I go get some sleep, I plan to add in an EXP Multiplier Code for all you cheaters out there. Oh, I also inlcluded an unlock all jobs cheat as well as Max AP after battle cheat among many others!

Thank you!

mr_ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been playing for about 2 hours, finished 7 quests, 1 CLAN challenge and have 1 extra player (female thief that joined me).
Pretty nice game overall.

Still a bit confused on what's best class type to use. BTW, (white monk) is pretty powerful.

pikachucrackpipe

President
Trophies
Website
live.xbox.com
XP
Country
United States
soulanger1 said:
Offtopic: DisgaeaDS(J) was released today.. yes!
smile.gif

Waiting for the dump.
wink.gif

that will be better when the (U) is released and dumped

tcgiant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to the "You Say Tomato" mission, and my game freezes up as combat is about to engage, as the top screen fades in and is about halfway brown, after that girl decides to join my party. I'm using an R4, with the 1.18 kernel and a SanDisk 2GB MicroSD card. I've tried redownloading the iND dump, and I've tried the european dump, and the same results occurred each time. I can't be the only person who this is happening to; anyone think of a solution so far?

ravagekd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant say I'm sure. I'm running your exact setup (r4/1.18/sandisk 2G) and have about 12 hours logged with no hiccups at all (and yes, that means I made it past that mission). If it matters, I have the (E) version. any problems with any other games/have you tried reformatting the microSD card and loading the nds/sav files back on to try again? it's possible part of your game just got written over a bad sector on the drive.

tcgiant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ravagekd said:
cant say I'm sure. I'm running your exact setup (r4/1.18/sandisk 2G) and have about 12 hours logged with no hiccups at all (and yes, that means I made it past that mission). If it matters, I have the (E) version. any problems with any other games/have you tried reformatting the microSD card and loading the nds/sav files back on to try again? it's possible part of your game just got written over a bad sector on the drive.

That's actually not a bad idea, reformatting and reloading everything. It may be that I just have too much crap on my SD card(it's almost full), so perhaps a total backup and reformat is in order. I *have* been having a hell of a time with my R4 not autoloading, after all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman +1